The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Srilankans have been appealing far too excisively throughout the series, and still they have not been reprimanded. Also, please save dhoni his BJ and let the umpires ban Rohit Sharma for his fuktard show of discontent with the decision

Virat Kohli has created a world record for scoring more runs in 10 matches by surpassing Hashim Amla’s 768 Runs. His last 10 ODI scores read as 66, 21,133*,108,66,183,106,1,38,100*(current match). Congratulations Virat Kohli !!

Superb Stuff from Kohli, this boy has gone places, i have a feeling he will break SRT record in ODI's.

And Lanka go hide somewhere, you come to india you loose, you go to Aus you loose and then you call us home to loose, wat a looser team.

lol, wut? No 1 in the current indian squad looks to be the next tendulkar in making

Also, arent u the same guy, asking whts wrong with him

yup i m the same guy, i was used to see him get 50-100, so was worried as he didn't score in 2 innings.. :bigyellowgrin:

Excellent Win..

Kohli :majesty:

n FFS Throw Tony greg out of commentary box..He went on saying i heard the edge , the batsman has edged it..

He's frking sitting in the commentary and how in hell can he hear faint edges :ack:

Also is it just me or Manoj tiwari was unlucky ??He should be given more chances..

Also Dhoni :majesty:

101 average in successful run chases

tony greg has issues with india

and he has adopted sri lanka as his country

btw commentary in this series was horrible as if sri lankan commentators wernt enuf we got arun lal laughing on mic and goin off topic

I wonder if Rohit Sharma even gets a 50 today after 4 failures, then would he be selected for another series ?

Yep, i think this is Dhoni's plan. I really hope that sharma gets hit on the mouth by a nasty bouncer, NO BJ's to dhoni, means he will surely loose his place.

Rehane must be in tremendous pressure. If he doesn't get good score he wouldn't get a game before December when England comes to india.

Eat c*ck Dhoni, you ignore Tiwari for 8 months after he hits a ton, ignore Rehane for runts like Sharma. :doh:

edit: gone. Y u no brown-nose, rehane?

Edited by Udham

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic