The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One day to go.
Will pick MI to win tomorrow cos of having a strong and balanced side. Don't see CSK winning much this year. They simply don't have the firepower and this time they don't have low and slow chennai pitch to help them out.

Supporting Delhi capitals as usual to win the cup and RCB cos of my favourites Kohli and ABD. Also, they both haven't won it once so long overdue.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

One day to go.
Will pick MI to win tomorrow cos of having a strong and balanced side. Don't see CSK winning much this year. They simply don't have the firepower and this time they don't have low and slow chennai pitch to help them out.

Supporting Delhi capitals as usual to win the cup and RCB cos of my favourites Kohli and ABD. Also, they both haven't won it once so long overdue.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Yes CSK won't qualify this year. They have enough trophies along with MI, Now its time for other teams to win :P

1 minute ago, eddy4823 said:

Man one can see all the players are just happy to be back. Seriously f..k Covid.

Hitman is timing it real well. 

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Yeah really done well.. its in the ground too right not just for tv viewers.. 

Na don't think it's on the ground. 

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic