The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, silentassassin said:

Hvn’t seen Arshdeep bowl before this IPL.

seems to be decent bowler. Bowling well from last few games..

He's Similar to unadkat. Bowls slower long hops consistently. only a matter of time before someone goes berserk and tagged him to the cleaners. 

I'd rather put my hopes in Khaleel than Arshdeep. Khaleel has a good action and sometimes when his release is right, he swings the ball too. If he can build a bit of muscle then he can bowl a little quicker and would be really handful. I've seen him touching 145Kmph on some occasions. Someone like him would add a nice variety to our bowling lineup of Shami, Bumrah and Saini. 

9 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

I'd rather put my hopes in Khaleel than Arshdeep. Khaleel has a good action and sometimes when his release is right, he swings the ball too. If he can build a bit of muscle then he can bowl a little quicker and would be really handful. I've seen him touching 145Kmph on some occasions. Someone like him would add a nice variety to our bowling lineup of Shami, Bumrah and Saini. 

Not saying he's an Indian prospect. 
He can do better for himself in IPL.

KKR vs Kings 2moro will be an awesome match. 

KKR are very good compared to Kings on paer, they need to get their plans right. 

Just now, KnackChap said:

Think Natarajan is a better T20 prospect for india. Bowls the Yorker regularly and accurately at good pace. Shivam Mavi looks to be a typical test/odi bowler and needs to be groomed well. 

Yea.. He has huge potential. Has pace, has yorkers.
Left Arm slinging action.
Needs to be groomed properly.

Even Mavi n Nagarkoti are bowling well.
Tyagi has pace, but is very erratic. He should learn, pace is nothing without accuracy.. 

Mumbai. What a team. Doesn't matter what kinda collapse happen, someone eventually steps up and they get a decent 180+ score. They rarely have Orange Cap and Purple Cap winners since they perform as a unit. Brilliant Team.

11 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Mumbai getting hammered. RR doing this easily. Bumrah also got smashed for 13.

Stokes had to play his best innings today. Pura IPL kuch nahi kiya aur aaj hi karna tha :rofl:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic