The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, harsh1387 said:

At the moment we are running like a train emoji3526.png

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Good call on dropping that piece of crap shaw, and good call to bat first. 

20 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

You were saying emoji14.png

Great win for us.. Stoinis should be my MoM.. kudos to SRH for fighting till the end..

I love the confidence with which some people make predictions here :lol:

Happy to see DC in finals. Mumbai would rather face DC than SRH since they can easily choke DC out.
Lol.. another prediction.. yeah, why not... DC is just playing to hand MI the trophy.. do see it's not the MI who chokes in the end [emoji6]

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

You were saying emoji14.png

Great win for us.. Stoinis should be my MoM.. kudos to SRH for fighting till the end..

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

I love the confidence with which some people make predictions here :lol:

:fear1:

Edit: Oh and yeah for predictions..!! I was the first one to say DC are the favourites to win this year. You will find that post around sept timeline. So yea I was confident enough that this team will go the distance. But the way they performed in the last few games they looked out of steam just like rcb. 

Edited by TAZ
  • Like 1

Good decision by Bcci. Family should always come first. There will be games always but to be there for your newborn is a memory you don't wanna miss.

Rohit included in tests and not in white ball games. What chutiyap is that. You don't include your best white ball player in the format which he excels in and drafts him in the format he isn't that useful. Brilliant by Bcci and selectors. That's another case he is in awful form this IPL.

Without Kohli I don't see us winning the test series. Will be lucky to draw a single test.

28 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Good decision by Bcci. Family should always come first. There will be games always but to be there for your newborn is a memory you don't wanna miss.

Rohit included in tests and not in white ball games. What chutiyap is that. You don't include your best white ball player in the format which he excels in and drafts him in the format he isn't that useful. Brilliant by Bcci and selectors. That's another case he is in awful form this IPL.

Without Kohli I don't see us winning the test series. Will be lucky to draw a single test.

We have lots of problems

Kohli was not in form, Rohit is not in form, Rahane never gives me any sort of confidence, pant is struggling, Pujara has not had any game time. WTF is shaw doing in there, going for Australia vacation i presume. Mayank and Rahul seem in form, and should play all the games. Pandya looks fit, but he is not going to bowl. It's gonna be a very tough series.

Saha is injured, potato pant will drop few catches for sure. 

Edited by AtheK

35 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Rohit is not fully fit.
He needs rest, they dont want him to get injured again playing odis n t20s

He's more crucial in tests now, than odis. 

The multi-year deal between Amazon and the New Zealand Cricket Board will give Prime Video the right to stream all international cricket matches to be played in New Zealand for both men’s and women’s cricket, across ODI, T20 and Tests formats starting late 2021.
The deal also includes Team India’s tour of New Zealand in early 2022, and a second tour, the dates for which will be announced later.

I hope they buy all the rights that Sonyliv owns. Sonyliv streaming is absolute sh*t. 

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic