The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

I'll agree with anything you say if hardik doesn't bowl a ball let alone at least 2 full overs come the 1st MI match. 

Wait, he didn't bowl a ball in IPL2020, he has bowled only 4 overs after September 2019 and that was in Sydney ODI

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/625371.html?class=11;filter=advanced;orderby=start;template=results;type=bowling;view=innings

Just now, Right said:

Wait, he didn't bowl a ball in IPL2020, he has bowled only 4 overs after September 2019 and that was in Sydney ODI

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/625371.html?class=11;filter=advanced;orderby=start;template=results;type=bowling;view=innings

Yes. Let's see. Also let's see if he sits out in IPL. :giggle:

Am certain (I know that's against general opinion) the only reason the King Monkey didn't skip the odi/t20 series' was because of the "dry" state that he's going through. 

The smaller fry don't have this luxury and have to compete to hold their place which the 1% Have's get to run amok the way they want. 

4 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Bumrah to miss all ODI too. Still unknown the reason behind it. Most fans are speculating him getting married.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

Married to IPL :lol:

1 minute ago, harsh1387 said:

If he had missed the series after IPL you will say he is resting himself for next year IPL emoji23.png

Wait and see. King Monkey ka ek bhi 100 hua in the odis, he'll also find a way to sit out 

1 minute ago, harsh1387 said:

Hopefully you are satisfied now emoji6.pnge8ddc70a515d4003d40dded3d536e493.jpg

Accha hua king monkey doesn't have this excuse :giggle:

6 sixes by Pollard. 

To add to it there was a hat trick too by Lanka. What a match. Pollard is a beast.

Kohli missed a trick today by not letting Ash bowl when stokes came. He looks comfortable now. Good fight back by England so far.

15 minutes ago, DinJo said:

No talk about todays cricket , England seems to have lost in there minds

guess everyone was writing essay on how bad the pitch would be that they forgot that they have to play too :P

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic