The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That reverse sweep against Anderson with new ball will be talked for ages.. Balls of steel.. shastri and kohli were Chu to try and change his batting style earlier.. let him be free to play as he wants to.. this guy can change matches within minute and should be an automatic starter in all formats.

Also, mandatory Reditt comment-

Friendship ended with Kohli and Pujara, Rohit and Pant are my new best friends. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

Awesome knock, looked in total control :punk: 

He was very smart, took his time and waited till bowlers got tired and smashed em.

Sundar has come out to bat in 6 innings now. In all these innings there was pressure on him to score and save the team. 

In those, 4 times he has saved the team from awful situations.

Tbh, he looks more assured than Rahane. 

Pant :majesty: I am so happy for him, Though I was amongst the people who were criticising his place in the 11 after the World Cup. But he has certainly proved his place in the 11 in the past 4 months. 

Its soo tough to pick 16 man squad for the upcoming T20 World Cup, as we can easily make 2 teams out of the options available. but still best 16 should be:

Rohit - Dhawan - KL - Virat - Iyer - Pant - Hardik - Jaddu - Chahal - Bumrah - Shami (M.Pandey - Samson/Mayank - Sundar - Bhuvi - Natrajan). But I guess they will announce only after seeing their performance in the  IPL.

OT: Cant wait to see Sehwag & Sachin play. 

We have to invest in our small towns more.

Anecdote which I read today:

Rishabh Pant's father bought a cricket bat worth 15000Rs for him when he was 8.

Mother wasn't happy, as they were, I would say not so well off, they used to live in 1 room house in Roorkee.

Today, he reverse swept Andersen.

Small towns is where India lives.

4 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Did you made same comment on Reditt?

What an amazing batting by Viru. Wish we bat first next time.

Yes. lol. We are on same threads :P

Siraj bats as if he's scared of the ball. Doesn't even get behind the line. :doh:
Yes. He is always scared of getting hit. If it was Umesh he would have tonked it for six.

Our bowlers bat like they have never held it before. Wonder what the *bleep* they practice in nets.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic