The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it was awesome. I did not watch the whole match - just the last 6-7 overs. Everytime he plays well and I decide to watch, he bloody gets out. But this time it did not happen and boy am I glad I got to watch history in the making.

One single man has made a country happy.

i want this match to go down to the wire and us winning in the end by 4-5 runs !!

its not beyond us :wallbash:

and Jigsaw.. :ranting:

Its amazing to see karthik getting sooo many opportunities so often leaving other deserving youngsters out in the cold. Solid jack hain kahin to iska :ranting:

Dinesh Kartik is a damn fine player. Did you not see his innings today or in the last match ?? or in the duleep trophy final (century in both innings, however yusuf pathan overshadowed him)

I seriously cant understand why he gets so much stick :chair: agreed his keeping is not great but for a reserve its ok. and he can bat better than almost all pure batsmen other than those in the first choice XI

ek baar sachin to 99 pe kya chod diya...

Edited by OMGOW !!!

i want this match to go down to the wire and us winning in the end by 4-5 runs !!

its not beyond us :)

and Jigsaw.. :)

Dinesh Kartik is a damn fine player. Did you not see his innings today or in the last match ?? or in the duleep trophy final (century in both innings, however yusuf pathan overshadowed him)

I seriously cant understand why he gets so much stick :nono: agreed his keeping is not great but for a reserve its ok. and he can bat better than almost all pure batsmen other than those in the first choice XI

ek baar sachin to 99 pe kya chod diya...

karthik to me has always appeared an average and selfish player... thats IMHO. But then again, i've never played competitive cricket :bash:

karthik to me has always appeared an average and selfish player... thats IMHO. But then again, i've never played competitive cricket :)

karthik is a good player especially for a reserve batsmen. he would not have been playing if either gambhir or yuvraj were fit.

Who else could come in for karthik ?

mohitbhai... who can forget book cricket :) ....

box cricket is played in an squarish usually space-deprived place. The trick is for the batsman to not loft the ball beyond a certain periphery...There are box cricket competitions locally in mumbai.

Edited by Jigsaw

that looked like good fun... what office u work in chaos? imagine some top level management-type from america/non-cricket playing country who comes into his first day of work and sees this... :threatenlumber:

Typical response of a top level american management type walking in on such an occassion -

*with a smile* Have you heard of Barry Bonds?

that looked like good fun... what office u work in chaos? imagine some top level management-type from america/non-cricket playing country who comes into his first day of work and sees this... :dance:

HP :D

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic