The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looks like I am the only one who is too thrilled at Tendulkar 200.

I mean he has done so much in cricket. It is time to leave. He still has the motivation to do, do not know what motivates him :ack: To play for records is cheap. Although it is really amazing of lately his performance is amazing but it is perfect time to retire and give a chance to another youngster. I bet many are still waiting when he will retire as there will open another opportunity lol.

I mean he has done so much in cricket. It is time to leave. He still has the motivation to do, do not know what motivates him :ack: To play for records is cheap. Although it is really amazing of lately his performance is amazing but it is perfect time to retire and give a chance to another youngster. I bet many are still waiting when he will retire as there will open another opportunity lol.

:(

Ur posts make no sense..

1st u tell u r thrilled by his performance n then u want him to retire...

I don kno y he shud retire..

Thr's no better player in the world than Sachin....

:( not untill 20000 runs mark is reached !!!!

I'm wondering how much Anwar could have scored if he had the benefit of 5 more overs of fielding restrictions.

I'm so getting lynched for this.

Duminy will probably get his 200th duck before anyone else can score a ODI double ton.

Edited by LocustAbortion

I'm wondering how much Anwar could have scored if he had the benefit of 5 more overs of fielding restrictions.

Duminy will probably get his 200th duck before anyone else can score a ODI double ton.

wonder how long anwar would have lasted if he didnt have someone else running his runs for nearly 75% of his runs.

how much would hv anwar scored if ganguly din drop his catch whn he was @ less than 50 or smethin??

Welcome to India... we are still fantasising about what mere mortals *could* have achieved... when our very own countryman has gone ahead and broken a world record....

Sorry sachin, you were just born in the wrong country. :dance:

Heard a jerk at work criticise sachin for "slowing" down as he neared the double-ton... :good:

f**k give me the name of that guy hell get screwed

dude doesnt he know running so many runs at such an age is something next to impossible and that guy has gone to prove its never too late for anything as age is no bracket for deciding skill and talent

that unless u r 70 ofcourse :good:

Welcome to India... we are still fantasising about what mere mortals *could* have achieved... when our very own countryman has gone ahead and broken a world record....

Sorry sachin, you were just born in the wrong country. :dance:

Heard a jerk at work criticise sachin for "slowing" down as he neared the double-ton... :good:

chill jiggy. everyone loves sachin here. no shame in discussing other things however.

and tha jerk at you work.. well how did you allow him to walk home :punk:

Uski maa ka :rant: haraamzaada :console:

f**k give me the name of that guy hell get screwed

Don't we all come across such ungrateful d1cks everyday? :doh:

chill jiggy. everyone loves sachin here. no shame in discussing other things however.

and tha jerk at you work.. well how did you allow him to walk home :ack:

Thing is this is india.... apne yaha everyone is a cricket expert.. and everyone *thinks* they have an opinion.

Anyways people at my workplace are dumb as hell. Once Whitney Houston ka interview chal raha tha on VH1, and one cool-dude exclaimed "she is michael jackson's sister" :wallbash:

This is the intellect level of the human-beings i am around for 9 hours... can't do much as i love everything else about the job :scarerun:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic