The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Look at the support for RCB this evening... sea of red flags in the stadium! Such a dampener this team isn't making it to the play-off's. :/

I have got couple of flags too, and we are two down. Bad bad shot kohli. 116da0c11f370463c5974308cfab3fb3.jpgf7478b2182e66b69559c4f7c6072af6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have got couple of flags too, and we are two down. Bad bad shot kohli. 116da0c11f370463c5974308cfab3fb3.jpgf7478b2182e66b69559c4f7c6072af6e.jpg

3 down

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What crap batting is this.

both virat n ABD stepping down unncessarily and getting out.

Awful fked up batting..

Watson once again bowled a match winning 20th over..

Wish Watson had got injured, I really wanna face him in stadium once, 2-3 International chakke mere naam bhi likhe jayenge.

• Like 2

I have got couple of flags too, and we are two down. Bad bad shot kohli.

Nice... your at the stadium!! Too bad they are batting horribly. One would thing with nothing to lose they would step up their game but alas! :(

Bro save yourself the embaresment and go home..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Had come out after mandeep played that atrocious shot.

Kohli should take this as a learning, when team needed him he did not delivered, he has been completely sucked into the pressure. He should not open and come one down. Anyway was fun environment in the stadium till we lost the 4th wicket, Phir sab kat liye.

Time for few drinks in the bar.

Rcb should quit the tournament.. pathetic will be a mild word now for dere performance match after match.. gud win by kings.. keeps d hope alive..

More worried about kohli form.. dis is denting his confidence n we need him in full flow during champions trophy..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic