The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Y the fk is Kohli not bowling Sundar.

bowled 1 over for jus 7 runs inspite of a 6.

Could have bowled him instead of Umesh

I think he forgets who all are bowlers in the team, he is more worried to put on a silly face and yell BC and MC

8 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Y the fk is Kohli not bowling Sundar.

bowled 1 over for jus 7 runs inspite of a 6.

Could have bowled him instead of Umesh

Why is Umesh even bowling a fourth? He already bowled one from dube so his (Umesh) quota is already over.;

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Why is Umesh even bowling a fourth? He already bowled one from dube so his (Umesh) quota is already over.;

Exactly. 

Sundar is a capable bowler and is good as well. It's hard to score against ppl with no pace on the ball. Umesh giving pace n bowling like sh*t. 

Piss poor captaincy 

2 lucky points :censored:

There was dew, hence Sundar dint bowl :doh:
Its absolutely stupid. He's a very good bowler and can bowl early on.

Umesh n fielding was just terrible :wallbash: 

We should get in Morris in place of Phillipe. Make AB keep or else play parthiv n bat him at no 7. 
Steyn also cant bowl at death. Need people to take pace of the ball. Morris or even Udana is needed in place of Umesh.

11 hours ago, TAZ said:

I am just trying to use 2 or max 3 transfers per match. Have used only 5 till now. 

3 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Only 3 by now.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

So less ? I am doing 4-5 transfers every alternate day. I make transfers for next 2 matches so that I don't need to login and change teams daily. 102 remaining.

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

So less ? I am doing 4-5 transfers every alternate day. I make transfers for next 2 matches so that I don't need to login and change teams daily. 102 remaining.

I have also joined the league now. Team name is KunalA something

Edited by Sach4life
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

I transfer only after toss just to make sure selected players are in the playing 11. 

I am going slow and steady till i work out who all will be playing most of the games.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic