The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All batsman who did well on this pitch so far are left handers except Rohit. Curious coincidence.
Nothing like that. Most played sh*t shots to get out.

Hearing Siraj might be injured. Which means we now have 4 bowlers out of which ishant has been useless. Time for Kohli to dart his 115 kmph missiles and take a fifer.[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

As Test captain:

**MS Dhoni** - 60 Tests, 27 wins, 18 losses, 15 draws

**Kohli** - 60* Tests, 36 wins, 14 losses, 10 draws

13th consecutive home series win for India. A world record which will only increase and don't see anyone beating it. Amazing.
3e98970cc034f316ac50011741384f2b.jpg64ee6a6f734816b7e47f1ade0ed5ddf7.jpg

• Like 1

Each team is set to play at four venues during the league stage. Out of the 56 league matches, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata & Bengaluru will host 10 matches each while Ahmedabad and Delhi will host 8 matches each. One of the highlights of this edition of the VIVO IPL will be the fact that all matches will be played at neutral venues, no team will play at their home venue.

MI - PK - DC - RCB top 4 for me this year. Teams should invest more on young domestic players, as teams who are reliant on their overseas players are the ones that end up at the bottom of the table. 

KP is still hitting so well in the legends match. Just shows how  Englands politics messed up atleast 5 years of a great career. Pretty sure he can walk into current test team and still perform better than everyone else except maybe Root.

KP is still hitting so well in the legends match. Just shows how  Englands politics messed up atleast 5 years of a great career. Pretty sure he can walk into current test team and still perform better than everyone else except maybe Root.
No doubt. He is the best England ever had. Politics always ruin careers.

Anyways missed England innings. Hoping to see Sachin and Sehwag smashing some now..

12 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

No doubt. He is the best England ever had. Politics always ruin careers.

Anyways missed England innings. Hoping to see Sachin and Sehwag smashing some now..

Don't turn it on. Aaj najar lag gayi :cry:

Yes. Almost won it. Great match. No regrets in the end. KP was the difference. Looking at how Irfan is still performing, another talent down the drain due to poor handling and mismanagement. I still believe he was far better than Hardik in bowling and even in batting. Only think Hardik has on Irfan is the big hitting ability. 

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic