The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Virat should be rested next match. 
Rohit should be rested for 5th match. 

Should play Dube at no 3/4 only for next 2 matches. Lets see what he's made off. 

But i dont understand Y Virat is not playing Saini for Shardul :mellow: 
You must be kidding. Dube is simply not good at this level, be it batting, bowling and even his fielding is poor. He shouldn't be anywhere near our team. In batting his feet are always stuck on the crease and in bowling he keeps on bowling short of length without any variations. I would rather have Sundar play instead of him or even take the leg side slogger Pant over him.

Dont see Virat resting himself though Rohit can be rested. However shouldn't miss the 5-0 opportunity with too many experiments.

Btw, what a match. After that first ball 6 no one could have imagined the super over. Even when we needed 18 I had confidence in Southee and he delivered [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

I think I owe a big apology to Rohit.

For a long time I thought he doesn’t have in him to be a big match player and always picked for some “hidden talent” which only a few could see. Those double centuries made on dirt tracks, meant nothing.

But this constant rejections and his tryst with unending inconsistencies made him one of the best player of our time, over the time.

Mind it when it comes to technique, he is not Virat as a batsman, but he is a better cricketer, with firm head on his shoulder and awesome sense of giving closure to things.

i think we need an 5-test Australia tour, that’s my benchmark of checking how well a player can be in the toughest conditions any cricketer is put in, especially the batsman.

Virat, Pujara have proved their mettle, would be interesting to see Rohit.

17 hours ago, Right said:

I think I owe a big apology to Rohit.

For a long time I thought he doesn’t have in him to be a big match player and always picked for some “hidden talent” which only a few could see. Those double centuries made on dirt tracks, meant nothing.

But this constant rejections and his tryst with unending inconsistencies made him one of the best player of our time, over the time.

Mind it when it comes to technique, he is not Virat as a batsman, but he is a better cricketer, with firm head on his shoulder and awesome sense of giving closure to things.

i think we need an 5-test Australia tour, that’s my benchmark of checking how well a player can be in the toughest conditions any cricketer is put in, especially the batsman.

Virat, Pujara have proved their mettle, would be interesting to see Rohit.

Enough of this stupid talks of proving himself, I used to have my doubts too, guy has done enough that he does not need to prove anything to anyone. On top of that our team does not need to prove anything to anyone, stupid obsession with Australia and England is just over the top now. 

Feel bad for NZ. Southee is utter sh*t in death overs and high time they realize that. Brilliant brilliant win... from 88/6 to this... what a great f**kn turnaround.. I feel for NZ I really do, they deserve some Love.. Kane will be so heartbroken right now... tough being a NZ fan but great being an Indian one..

Feel bad for NZ. Southee is utter sh*t in death overs and high time they realize that. Brilliant brilliant win... from 88/6 to this... what a great f**kn turnaround.. I feel for NZ I really do, they deserve some Love.. Kane will be so heartbroken right now... tough being a NZ fan but great being an Indian one..

JUST IN: The BCCI have named Madan Lal, RP Singh and Sulakshana Naik as the members of the Cricket Advisory Committee

Wow
From Sachin, Dada n VVS to these 3. Amazing..

It has been a useless committee since long, so nothing changes.

JUST IN: The BCCI have named Madan Lal, RP Singh and Sulakshana Naik as the members of the Cricket Advisory Committee

Wow

3 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

3 hours ago, silentassassin said:

Wow

Because of the conflict of interest issue no one wants to be in it ( including selection panel)

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic