The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

T20 has been postponed to 8PM tomorrow (28th).

I guess few more end up being positive, looks bleak.

Don't see it happening tomorrow. Whole team was together so if Krunal got it means more are on the way. Won't blame krunal as cricketers everywhere are testing positive. Any more positives and team should head back to India.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

Don't see it happening tomorrow. Whole team was together so if Krunal got it means more are on the way. Won't blame krunal as cricketers everywhere are testing positive. Any more positives and team should head back to India.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

head back how, everyone will need to now quarantine till they all report couple of negative tests. Tough times.

Even as the Covid-19 virus infiltrated the Indian camp leaving the white ball series in jeopardy for a brief while, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has decided to add five spare players into the squad. The second game of the T20I series will now go ahead as per the schedule tonight. Cricbuzz has learnt that Ishan Porel, Sandeep Warrier, Arshdeep Singh, Sai Kishore, Simarjeet Singh, who were all taken to Sri Lanka as net bowlers, have been included as regular members of the squad.

The move became imperative after eight regular players from the touring party have become ineligible for having come in close contact with Krunal Pandya, who has tested positive and has been separated from the squad. Although all of them had returned negative results in the RT-PCR test conducted on Tuesday (July 27), they are unlikely to feature in the match. Veteran Shikhar Dhawan is available to lead the side.

Link: India bring net bowlers into squad; 2nd T20I on schedule

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Samson :wallbash::doh:

Really poor.
Batted so bad. Actually, Devdutt was doing decent job. If Samson played better, even Devdutt would have scored some more..

Will be last match tomorrow i guess for him.

Keeping was also poor. Byes and bad review as well 

10 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Why didn't Saini get an over. Is he injured or something?

He was just there to fill the xi.
Slow pitch, no point providing pace to bowlers

7 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Rahul Dravid should just walk out and play today if they can't make the 11 today. 

Yea
Can assure he will bat better than Samson :lol:

Shame-Son!!! - This should be end of his India Career.

Gaikwad is not T20 material. Move him to ODI and Test Fold 

DDP is not ready.

Rana khayega banana.

What a sh*t show of batting, this is a T20 FFS, such stupid defensive batting. I get it that it is our worst team, but they are playing less then IPL level.

Edited by AtheK

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic