Secret Santa 2022 - Gifts Thread

abhi90

5 hours ago, harjas said:

Got some more gifts, love the tee and woah, the quality of the posters is amazing :surprise:

image.png

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

can some mod move this post to the gifts thread @Assassins Creed @Snake

Oh wow! Amazing quality posters. Where is it from? Any mention on the package.

I think I have figured out my Santa. Thanks to Zomato. They revealed the name but many people here have the IDs with random names so I just used X ray search on google to target IVG with that person's name and got 2 articles which are dated way back in 2008 that was good enough to crosscheck. Opened all the secret santa participant profiles who have not revealed themselves yet as a santa and checked their joining date. That allowed me to narrow it down to 2 people. I was wondering how to figure out between these two then just clicking on the author page from that old IVG article revealed everything thanks to the URL which had the IVG id instead of the author name. I know for sure who it is now :cheers: 

Damn, I feel like detective Benoit Blanc :fear1:

Edited by ZooZoo
  • Haha 4

Just now, ZooZoo said:

Whats-App-Image-2022-12-31-at-13-42-57.j

Thanks @AtheK :thumbsup: 

Your main gift is on the way sorry about the delay, but waht I wanted to gift you the fastest it could have been the coming week only. Hope you like it. Have a great year buddy, wish you and your family a very happy new year.

18 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

I think I have figured out my Santa. Thanks to Zomato. They revealed the name but many people here have the IDs with random names so I just used X ray search on google to target IVG with that person's name and got 2 articles which are dated way back in 2008 that was good enough to crosscheck. Opened all the secret santa participant profiles who have not revealed themselves yet as a santa and checked their joining date. That allowed me to narrow it down to 2 people. I was wondering how to figure out between these two then just clicking on the author page from that old IVG article revealed everything thanks to the URL which had the IVG id instead of the author name. I know for sure who it is now :cheers: 

Damn, I feel like detective Benoit Blanc :fear1:

Good job Mr.Benoit, and screw you zomato.