UR GamerScore...

Chaztin

although he may have 24k achievements, he himself admits that he has glithced the gears of war achievements (all) and also, he has 2 consoles, one modded and the other one is genuine so that he can play online....he plays games which can be played for achievements in his modded console....he has played most of the games in which u can get an easy 1000/1000, but i havent. (except fifa 06)

glitched

Jealous, Justifying, Rat :D

http://www.gamingbits.com/content/view/1651/2/

Top Ten Games To Rank Up Your Gamerscore

1. King Kong

2. NBA 2k6 (Tip: set longer quarter times)

3. Madden 06

4. Prey

5. Fight Night Round 3 (Tip: Set to easy mode in career)

6. Tomb Raider Legend (Tip: Completing on easy mode unlocks the first 550 points)

7. Fuzion Frenzy 2

8. Gun

9. College Hoops 2K6

10. NBA Live 06

GI members recommend:

Open Season

TMNT

Shrek

Pirates

Bioshock

Stranglehold

NFS MW

V

Arjun has some 16k+ I think.

glitched

rofl i have 10/1000 in gears.... (break out of prison) or smtyn like tht.... :wallbash: so how glitched??

anyways i have 19k on my online GT and bout 38k on the offline one wich il use once live launches here .... and if it is as i predicted and live here sucks .... il register tht acc as a US GT as well....

740 now :thumbsup:

bioshock has been my highest ap generator as of today overtaking geow !

Same here!

I'm up to 3540 now!

Thanks to finishing BioShock on Hard and a few misc. achievements in Crackdown (4-star Agent FTW!).

rofl i have 10/1000 in gears.... (break out of prison) or smtyn like tht.... :( so how glitched??

anyways i have 19k on my online GT and bout 38k on the offline one wich il use once live launches here .... and if it is as i predicted and live here sucks .... il register tht acc as a US GT as well....

:thumbsup:

V

Archived