Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

^^ He knows what would be the best thing to do instead he waits for a solution which he might not know today but hopefully tomorrow. The question is when will that tomorrow come. Or if you guys can help him out without having to explain the whole scenario.

If you're '????' living with a chick and it's not sexual despite you wanting it to be, then there are two main options you have.

1) Identify teh problem, game her for a while and then try to push for a sexual relationship,

2) Cut your losses and move on, not worth the heartache. Many fishes in the ocean and stuff.

Otherwise she is just gonna use your time, and you're gonna waste yours.

Time flies and never come back.

Soon we will all be old.

Soon we will all be dead.

Hail Hydra

@Ph3N0M I don't know what the complications, that you referred to are, but if it was me I'd address them first. Either the complication(s) goes away, and you live happily ever after (or thereabouts), or the complications stay and you go away. There's only these options. Just thinking about it will keep you in the same place, wondering what if. So get off your a*s, stop being a pussy and rock that boat. Yes there's piranhas in the water, but they only nibble for a little while.

On the other hand, just keep on keepin' on, while dating other women, and see how it turns out.

• Like 1

Relationships bohat baggage ke saath ata hai....i got myself into one...and honestly i think its overrated..........asa nahi tha ki it does not have its own beauty but 2 mahina mein hi ....haath jodh liya maine....mera bas ka baat nahi hai bc.

Bohat jhamela sala.....ladkhi achi thi....aaj bhi acha se baat hota hai ...lekin ....ek kaidi kaidi sa lagta hai....commit karo.....shaadi ka plan kya hai....I was feeling like i was taking her for a ride....ek guilty feeling areha tha...kabhi kabhi miss her lekin much part of life is bindass.

Dude make a decision Quick.If you see a future with her then stay or get the hell out ASAP otherwise you will be rekt pretty bad.Forget all the emotions and make a quick decision.Wasted 6 months like this and then nothing.Pretty bad feeling.

Make a decision ASAP.

Dude make a decision Quick.If you see a future with her then stay or get the hell out ASAP otherwise you will be rekt pretty bad.Forget all the emotions and make a quick decision.Wasted 6 months like this and then nothing.Pretty bad feeling.

Make a decision ASAP.[/quote"]

Ha joh bhi decision lo jaldi le lo.... Life kisi ke liya nahi rukta.

Websites are working now... :O ........ :dance:

Working for me too. My ISP has unblocked them.

What website you'll are talking about? :naughty:

If you're '????' living with a chick and it's not sexual despite you wanting it to be, then there are two main options you have.

1) Identify teh problem, game her for a while and then try to push for a sexual relationship,

2) Cut your losses and move on, not worth the heartache. Many fishes in the ocean and stuff.

Soon we will all be old.

Hail Hydra

Fuuucckk I don't wanna. :(

• 2 weeks later...

^''practically'' living.

Well, unrequited love is not healthy. Hope you know that before you drown yourself into doldrums.

My mental health issues in the past is a testament to how unhealthy unrequited love is.

Soon we will all be old.

Hail Hydra

Yeah, f**k her right in the pussy.

It's not about sex, never was.

I think he is sharing an apartment or something

anyway

Move on if she is booked or not interested...........there is no such thing as a "one way heartbreak"

it only breaks when you know that the other side also beats & still you can't be together

She usually sleeps in my apartment, or I sleep in hers, though we are not sharing an apartment officially.

@Ph3N0M I don't know what the complications, that you referred to are, but if it was me I'd address them first. Either the complication(s) goes away, and you live happily ever after (or thereabouts), or the complications stay and you go away. There's only these options. Just thinking about it will keep you in the same place, wondering what if. So get off your a*s, stop being a pussy and rock that boat. Yes there's piranhas in the water, but they only nibble for a little while.

On the other hand, just keep on keepin' on, while dating other women, and see how it turns out.

Make a decision ASAP.

Tell the whole thing.

lol fill in the blanks

I don't "see a (plausible) future with her" in the sense that you guys mean it, though it is one of those things that I feel could be possible and might be possible. She has been my main companion for the last two years in the US and there is no one here who knows me better. She has had depression issues related to religion and some family matters for a long time, and I had helped her a lot when we first started hanging out. I eventually realized that I was in love with her last summer. The immediate reason why it couldn't be followed up on then was her religion, which she has left now, so I wonder what would have happened if my timing was better. But I started getting depressed before telling her that I loved her because I didn't want to lose her as a friend. We have had rocky on-and-off interactions in the last year since then. The fact is that I still love her too much, and she is going through some really tough times right now (to the point of being actually suicidal at times), and I couldn't leave her alone in the state she is in right now, so I have worked on being better at interacting with her without bringing some parts of our past a lot. I still do wish we could have a romantic relationship at some point, but right now is not even a time to bring that up. And I care for her too much to let that get in the way of her recovery from some recent issues. There are many other little bells and whistles to the story, but this was like a 2-minute summary of the situation.

Phenom bhai...hope things turn out good ....hum koi expert toh nahi hai...and right now is not the time like you said but at sometime you will have to be bold and take the decision if you want to take the relation forward or to next level or not....and it might even effect that friendship which trust me saying this personally i know is awful feeling....but holding back is more regretful later on in life..

Anyways God bless both of you bro. :cheers:

My mental health issues in the past is a testament to how unhealthy unrequited love is.

It's not about sex, never was.

She usually sleeps in my apartment, or I sleep in hers, though we are not sharing an apartment officially.

I don't "see a (plausible) future with her" in the sense that you guys mean it, though it is one of those things that I feel could be possible and might be possible. She has been my main companion for the last two years in the US and there is no one here who knows me better. She has had depression issues related to religion and some family matters for a long time, and I had helped her a lot when we first started hanging out. I eventually realized that I was in love with her last summer. The immediate reason why it couldn't be followed up on then was her religion, which she has left now, so I wonder what would have happened if my timing was better. But I started getting depressed before telling her that I loved her because I didn't want to lose her as a friend. We have had rocky on-and-off interactions in the last year since then. The fact is that I still love her too much, and she is going through some really tough times right now (to the point of being actually suicidal at times), and I couldn't leave her alone in the state she is in right now, so I have worked on being better at interacting with her without bringing some parts of our past a lot. I still do wish we could have a romantic relationship at some point, but right now is not even a time to bring that up. And I care for her too much to let that get in the way of her recovery from some recent issues. There are many other little bells and whistles to the story, but this was like a 2-minute summary of the situation.

Total EMO post.You are trapped now.

For gods sake,tell her your feelings and decide the future now.Not worth to wait if you are uncertain about the girl saying yes or a no.Tell her and get over it.If you dont get her at a later stage,then you will regret all this.

Life is Short.Enjoy.There are many girls out there who will be same like her waiting for you :)