Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

Total EMO post.You are trapped now.

For gods sake,tell her your feelings and decide the future now.Not worth to wait if you are uncertain about the girl saying yes or a no.Tell her and get over it.If you dont get her at a later stage,then you will regret all this.

Life is Short.Enjoy.There are many girls out there who will be same like her waiting for you :)

If it wasn't clear from my post, my feelings for her as well as my own mental health problems have been known to her. I told her about it when it first started a little over a year now. It has been discussed over and over again and there is no romantic future with her. I still care for her the same, though it is hurtful at times. All my issues have been about balancing being a close friend and my emotions that overpower me sometimes.

Thanks Joe for the great post above.

Edited by Ph3N0M

• 3 weeks later...

If it wasn't clear from my post, my feelings for her as well as my own mental health problems have been known to her. I told her about it when it first started a little over a year now. It has been discussed over and over again and there is no romantic future with her. I still care for her the same, though it is hurtful at times. All my issues have been about balancing being a close friend and my emotions that overpower me sometimes.

Thanks Joe for the great post above.

Disclaimer: I dont believe in men and women being friends. Just a personal observation, don't hate much :P

Anyways I can see where you're coming from.

Here you go, it's a bit harsh and obviously not exactly on your issue but still relevant.

You need to understand that your unrequited love alongside the time you spend is just gonna take you on a negative spiral.

You can have the same feeling, the same caring relationship with someone who is actually gonna return your love.

If she is not making relationship moves on her side, then don't think it's gonna happen in the future regardless of the situation. Nothing is gonna change it.

The whole need of you balancing your feelings and friendship means you can't move on from her emotionally.

Trust me, introduce and give importance to some other chick in your life instead of sticking with an unhealthy bond and festering it further.

Edited by CM Sunny

My Advice to Phenom and generally people falling in that category :-

1. Forget any romantic relationship ahead, You have already wasted time on it and based on her situation, She needs help as a Friend and not as a Lover. So give your 100% in helping her out in any possible way you can. But keep it like that.

2. While doing the above, Don't forget you have other priorities in Life and not just that girl only! Your Parents,friends and well wishers might need you. So give time for others as well.

3. Hope you don't have any dependencies at Home, Your parents can live themselves without any financial Aid. There are so many girls out there who are Good, Bad, Beautiful, Sexy, Caring etc. Explore every one of them and starting having nice time with them (Nice is not equal to Sex always). Enjoy with your friends .. go hangouts .. as someone in the above said, Life is short. You just can't stick at one point and refuse to move further.

And most importantly Take Good Care of Your and your Family's Health!!

At this age you don't know the consequence of loosing someone due to health issues close to your heart and those you care. I have been through this, Life can be very unforgiving at times. So be Happy always and try to help others as much as possible.

<-- Dammit! This thread was about to pull my emotion totally. Im not posting here anymore! :D:P -->

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/7/2016 at 3:22 PM, CM Sunny said:

Disclaimer: I dont believe in men and women being friends. Just a personal observation, don't hate much :P

I agree with this. All my female friends ended up proposing me or I ended up proposing them or we hooked up. It's extremely rare to find a platonic friendship between a guy or a girl. One of them or both of them develop feelings or already have feelings. I mean in a big group sure, everyone is friends with each other, it works. But when you say she is my best friend then nah, there has to be something there. As a wise man once said:

Totally true, a girl of age 25, once said that if a girl believes that that guy is just her friend, then she is being delusional :giggle:

However, exceptions are always there.

Sometimes, some girls/guys desparately want a platonic friendship with the opp gender and only 1 person (or some specific/s) to get in bed with.

Okay. Let me share the first one for 2017. This happened recently.

I liked this girl. She had (has) a bf though. Turned out the feelings were mutual. Hey haven't you heard? Every goal has a keeper but they still score!

We went on a few dates and meet each other once in a while when we can. She told me she couldn't accept me because she was in a relationship and she didn't want dump her bf as he would feel very bad and she didn't want to hurt him. Convos like this took place at regular intervals. But seriously guys I really didn't find it healthy. 

Anyway I thought it was going smoothly (really though, not "so" smooth because of arguments and silly quarrels) till one day when she decided to drop the bomb on me. She heard that people say I was multi-timing many girls. Gossips this and that. Of course I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't believe me.

There you go, not really brokenhearted because the reason was a very stupid thing. I'm most upset by the people whom I called "friends" spread stupid rumours about me and sh*t talk about me behind my back. And honestly the girl was also an idiot. 

I could post a long one describing it but then again it would be boring. 

6 minutes ago, SonicDave said:

I liked this girl. She had (has) a bf though. Turned out the feelings were mutual. Hey haven't you heard? Every goal has a keeper but they still score!

We went on a few dates and meet each other once in a while when we can. She told me she couldn't accept me because she was in a relationship and she didn't want dump her bf as he would feel very bad and she didn't want to hurt him. Convos like this took place at regular intervals. But seriously guys I really didn't find it healthy. 

Anyway I thought it was going smoothly (really though, not "so" smooth because of arguments and silly quarrels) till one day when she decided to drop the bomb on me. She heard that people say I was multi-timing many girls. Gossips this and that. Of course I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't believe me.

There you go, not really brokenhearted because the reason was a very stupid thing. I'm most upset by the people whom I called "friends" spread stupid rumours about me and sh*t talk about me behind my back. And honestly the girl was also an idiot. 

Hypocrisy bc

bhai aisi ladkiyo se door rha karo

no

if it's ur gf, whose gonna be ur fiancee soon and then wifey, then doesn't matter

butt, if u a playboy, who wanna drill every hole u see, then don't do much kharcha :P (unless u a richf**k)

10 hours ago, SonicDave said:

Girls really dont like making tough choices. It's also a case of wanting the best of both world. She keeps the bf in check by keeping you as a backup. She also keeps you in check by keeping the bf as an excuse.

If the bf will f**k up too much, she'll leave him for you and make the jump. If she decided that she wanna fully stick with the bf and totally have him, she'll cut you off as backup not needed atm. Rumors and stuff really don't affect them, it's all in the sphere of convenience and looking out for upgrades :P

6 hours ago, Pushy said:

no

if it's ur gf, whose gonna be ur fiancee soon and then wifey, then doesn't matter

butt, if u a playboy, who wanna drill every hole u see, then don't do much kharcha :P (unless u a richf**k)

Go a step ahead, have them do the kharcha B)

Edited by CM Sunny
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, CM Sunny said:

Girls really dont like making tough choices. It's also a case of wanting the best of both world. She keeps the bf in check by keeping you as a backup. She also keeps you in check by keeping the bf as an excuse.

If the bf will f**k up too much, she'll leave him for you and make the jump. If she decided that she wanna fully stick with the bf and totally have him, she'll cut you off as backup not needed atm. Rumors and stuff really don't affect them, it's all in the sphere of convenience and looking out for upgrades :P

Go a step ahead, have them do the kharcha B)

Absolutely C H A D

• Like 1