Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

what's wrong with women all over the world? is self-pity the new hip fashion trend right now? :cry:

Try self pity.. when you feel miserable about yourself.. someone else will look at you and automatically will get high self esteem.. so they will like you, since you make them feel good about themselves.. Got it?

Do not try this at home

Try self pity.. when you feel miserable about yourself.. someone else will look at you and automatically will get high self esteem.. so they will like you, since you make them feel good about themselves.. Got it?

Do not try this at home

sarcasm?

i'm upset with some of my friends...they're upset about silly things...man my luck has been terrible of late! :ack:

Edited by pixeljunkie

sarcasm?

i'm upset with some of my friends...they're upset about silly things...man my luck has been terrible of late! :ack:

Aww.. it's just the pressure of having a good time which comes with the holiday season. Even I am seeing people either extremely happy and excited or terribly bored and depressed and cribbing. They will be fine.

there's one girl.

1) she's not going out of my head. i cant focus on other work.

2) we talk a lot on the phone when we each go to our homes after office.she doesnt mind talking. that too i call her. when i call after we leave she talks with me for over an hour but she doesnt call on her own.like i didnt go to office yesterday and she didnt call me after she left.

3) i am fat but even then i asked her on friday on the phone that would you like to go out with me once. she said maybe. i said sorry to her for asking. she said its okay. then suddenly on saturday we spoke a bit and after leaving i called her but both her numbers were unreachable. i thought she doesnt want to talk. on sunday we talked a bit on fb. that too i initiated the chat. on monday i told her i am not able to call you. so she checked her phone. i called her in front of her and on her phone it apperead call rejected. i asked her if there is a problem she said she doesnt know and then she continued her work.i was a bit morose the whole day because i thought she must have kept me on her reject list. then when going back she asked me what happened. i told her you have done something so that i cant call you. she told one co employee to call her. he said her phone is coming busy. then i realised it was a genuine problem. then after some when i got off the train i smsed her to call me. i explained that i was thinking she was rejecting all my calls. i didnt say anything about reject list. she said its not like that. i said your brother or anyone didnt tell you that they cannot reach you. she said no one from home calls her they understand that she is going to a bit late. i said sorry. then we talked for another hour.

4) our religions are different. she is non veg. i am jain. still i asked her out and she knows i dont want anyone in the whole wide world to eat non veg.

5) she is neutral person. she doesnt feel bad if i make fun of her sometimes and also she doesnt feel good if i appreciate her sometimes :facepalm: . my presence or abscence doesnt bother her . i dont know how to convince such girls.

questions -

1) what is she thinking? she said i am looking alright inspite of looking fat. i dont need to get thin.

2) what should i be thinking?

3) could she have kept both me and my co emplyee's no. on reject list.

4) i am going to for higher studies now . could this be an issue?

5) how the bloody hell can i patao her :wallbash: ?

6) how do i know if she is liking someone else ?

7) i am a bindaas guy. but i think she thinks i am way too emo because i say sorry to her a lot. also when i am not laughing or when i am working seriously my face looks like i am tensed when actually i am neutral. i think this is the problem.

and # means number , right? not something else?

Edited by in-fi-ni-ty

She's treating you like a video game NPC.

You are hoping that the friendship would blossom into something else. Tell her what is on your mind (without sounding too desperate).

If she shoots you down, don't hang around hoping she changes her mind. She won't and you refusing to acknowledge this will just cause her to lose all respect for you. Stop being paranoid - if it's not working then perhaps you are better off without her. Go find someone else. It really is that simple.

• Like 1

Aww.. it's just the pressure of having a good time which comes with the holiday season. Even I am seeing people either extremely happy and excited or terribly bored and depressed and cribbing. They will be fine.

maybe its the holiday season...but the one thing that i've realized is that i'm meeting all the wrong ppl in life...like they say, you know you've hit rock bottom when you loosen your standards and don't don't notice...plus i've become too used to planning short term goals instead of long term ones...its high-time i focus on becoming an expert programmer :boxing:

She's treating you like a video game NPC.

You are hoping that the friendship would blossom into something else. Tell her what is on your mind (without sounding too desperate).

If she shoots you down, don't hang around hoping she changes her mind. She won't and you refusing to acknowledge this will just cause her to lose all respect for you. Stop being paranoid - if it's not working then perhaps you are better off without her. Go find someone else. It really is that simple.

i am not desperate. i am patient enough. so i'll tell her gently.but do i have to? asking her out should have made her realize that there is something going on!!

i am not desperate. i am patient enough. so i'll tell her gently.but do i have to? asking her out should have made her realize that there is something going on!!

people go out with good friends aka niceguys too :P ..so asking out se kuch nai...better go ahead and say it all like insider suggested,unless you want to live in this same situation for a long long time

Edited by killzone123