Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

On 9/6/2017 at 5:06 PM, Big Boss said:

Yeah lol. Wtf man. She hangs out with 2 guys and then hears rumors about you and breaks up? You enjoyed your time hopefully. Find a better girl.

To tell you guys the truth, even after it happened I still tried to bring her to sense. I didn't think there was a harm in trying since I will not do it again. And as you might have guessed it it didn't help one bit. In fact I think it only got worse lol. I called her a fool and blocked her. :D

On 9/7/2017 at 0:31 AM, CM Sunny said:

If the bf will f**k up too much, she'll leave him for you and make the jump. If she decided that she wanna fully stick with the bf and totally have him, she'll cut you off as backup not needed atm. Rumors and stuff really don't affect them, it's all in the sphere of convenience and looking out for upgrades

I thought so too. I mean you liked someone new and still don't want to break up with the other person. It raises a hell lot of flags tbh.

On 9/6/2017 at 1:57 PM, PhantomShade said:

Hypocrisy bc

bhai aisi ladkiyo se door rha karo

Ya she was also very selfish. That incident wasn't the first time where she treated me like sh*t. It happened once many months ago. I guess I liked her a lot. So when it happened again I was like "wow. Did I ironically just saved my soul?" It was so bittersweet lol.

When she gets dumped or breaks up with her bf she will probably come running to me again. Let's give it a few months till Christmas-New Year 2018. :P

On 9/13/2017 at 7:57 PM, SonicDave said:

To tell you guys the truth, even after it happened I still tried to bring her to sense. I didn't think there was a harm in trying since I will not do it again. And as you might have guessed it it didn't help one bit. In fact I think it only got worse lol. I called her a fool and blocked her. :D

I thought so too. I mean you liked someone new and still don't want to break up with the other person. It raises a hell lot of flags tbh.

Ya she was also very selfish. That incident wasn't the first time where she treated me like sh*t. It happened once many months ago. I guess I liked her a lot. So when it happened again I was like "wow. Did I ironically just saved my soul?" It was so bittersweet lol.

When she gets dumped or breaks up with her bf she will probably come running to me again. Let's give it a few months till Christmas-New Year 2018. :P

You can bet she will.

The rule of thumb is to always judge people and especially girls by their actions not their words. 

Your heart and dick will always act as blinders :P

Edited by CM Sunny
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 9/7/2017 at 12:31 AM, CM Sunny said:

Girls really dont like making tough choices. It's also a case of wanting the best of both world. She keeps the bf in check by keeping you as a backup. She also keeps you in check by keeping the bf as an excuse.

If the bf will f**k up too much, she'll leave him for you and make the jump. If she decided that she wanna fully stick with the bf and totally have him, she'll cut you off as backup not needed atm. Rumors and stuff really don't affect them, it's all in the sphere of convenience and looking out for upgrades :P

hmmm Makes  lot of sense:)

On 7/15/2016 at 10:16 PM, Ph3N0M said:

My mental health issues in the past is a testament to how unhealthy unrequited love is.

It's not about sex, never was.

She usually sleeps in my apartment, or I sleep in hers, though we are not sharing an apartment officially.

I don't "see a (plausible) future with her" in the sense that you guys mean it, though it is one of those things that I feel could be possible and might be possible. She has been my main companion for the last two years in the US and there is no one here who knows me better. She has had depression issues related to religion and some family matters for a long time, and I had helped her a lot when we first started hanging out. I eventually realized that I was in love with her last summer. The immediate reason why it couldn't be followed up on then was her religion, which she has left now, so I wonder what would have happened if my timing was better. But I started getting depressed before telling her that I loved her because I didn't want to lose her as a friend. We have had rocky on-and-off interactions in the last year since then. The fact is that I still love her too much, and she is going through some really tough times right now (to the point of being actually suicidal at times), and I couldn't leave her alone in the state she is in right now, so I have worked on being better at interacting with her without bringing some parts of our past a lot. I still do wish we could have a romantic relationship at some point, but right now is not even a time to bring that up. And I care for her too much to let that get in the way of her recovery from some recent issues. There are many other little bells and whistles to the story, but this was like a 2-minute summary of the situation.

Hope u r doing well now man.

Reading this hurts my heart.

29 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

I came here to get some comfort .

Reading the  suggestion and all

In case you wanna talk about something, DM's always open. Pretty much all are experienced in this thread :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

I came here to get some comfort .

Reading the  suggestion and all

All these suggestions are outdated. A lot has changed in 5 years, especially with the attitude of men and women when it comes to romantic relationships.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

All these suggestions are outdated. A lot has changed in 5 years, especially with the attitude of men and women when it comes to romantic relationships.

I dunno man, sh*t seems to be the same year in n year out. 

On 1/4/2022 at 3:30 PM, KunjanPSD said:

If someone treats you like an option.

Remove yourself as an option.

The sooner you do it, the better.

No need to wait and see.

More like a case of a person use to  talk a lot with me

and now kinda acting as if don't exist.