Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

15 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Chaiye to humse baat karle but yeh sab videos na dekh.. dimaag phat jayega tera..

Arre yaha pe bi 10 baatein batata hu to ek baat pe meri class shuru ho jati hai (sahi hai waise wo bi and I accept that in a healthy way) usse aur anxiety badh jati hai.

On 1/13/2022 at 9:29 PM, ZooZoo said:

Dude, girls do this often. Reality of life is that they have dozens of options, they flirt around and then pick one and ghost everyone else. If you are in doubt, ask any of your female friends to show you their instagram or facebook message requests. It will be an eye opener. I saw it once when my gf showed it to me jokingly and since then I keep her on a pedestal. If a girl is ignoring all other guys that are pinging constantly, you need to tolerate all of their tantrums. :P

This is so true. My wife's(then GF) DM requests took me from "Chauvinist who demands worship" to "Lucky to be dating a beautiful girl" in 2 months :lol:

Although, once you admit it, they will never get down from the pedestal so "Lucky to be dating and married" is just in my head for now.

Edited by b!T
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Plenty of 80/90s stuff has happened as well

Probably but am just surprised to see this is still going. So much has changed and improved since 80/90/2000s. 

These Youtube videos or describing a person as an object or demanding or chasing despite saying no, etc,. All these are pretty shitty things to do and doesn't help at all. 

People need to understand the basics of human relationships and also understand their value of it first. Getting rejected is absolutely normal thing and isn't the end of the world. Yes, you will feel bad for a while but that's part of the experience. This shouldn't lead to changing your mentality negatively towards the opposite person or doing anything stupid like I won't eat or change the phone to basic so I won't call or use much or this and that. Just live the way you are, enjoy, and try to like yourself first. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Probably but am just surprised to see this is still going. So much has changed and improved since 80/90/2000s. 

These Youtube videos or describing a person as an object or demanding or chasing despite saying no, etc,. All these are pretty shitty things to do and doesn't help at all. 

People need to understand the basics of human relationships and also understand their value of it first. Getting rejected is absolutely normal thing and isn't the end of the world. Yes, you will feel bad for a while but that's part of the experience. This shouldn't lead to changing your mentality negatively towards the opposite person or doing anything stupid like I won't eat or change the phone to basic so I won't call or use much or this and that. Just live the way you are, enjoy, and try to like yourself first. 

1. I already explained that changing phone to basic is what I have always wanted and I have done that before when there was nothing as such in my life, only it has increased a bit.

And I would still wait for my existing phone to die.

2.No negative feelings towards the other person.

3. I haven't changed anything about me for her or won't (maybe really should but haven't), I know if she has to fall for me it needs to be the way I already am and I also tell her about my many negatives.

4. Yes, but i believe in love and this 80/90s stuff, old shool love stuff and it happened from my side, I'm not chasing her though in that way.

Btw, She's an 80/90s person as well but not for me and she believes in the same stuff but again not for me.

5. I also haven't directly proposed to her, the poem was meant as a friendship poem and I told her it's a friendship poem (it was not) but her reply was pretty clear that she isn't interested.

Also, I sent that poem very early, in just like a month of talking.

Even then I know there should be no hope and i have stopped that kind of progression.

All in all, I m agreeing and trying to stop and will.

There's absolutely no point to any of it.

The many edits because I'm still under process.

Edited by GunnerY2J

17 minutes ago, Ani23 said:

Is this thread for sharing breakup stories? (not joking)

It's for everything that breaks a heart. Breakups, divorces, crushes and in some cases, marriages :lol:

2 minutes ago, b!T said:

It's for everything that breaks a heart. Breakups, divorces, crushes and in some cases, marriages :lol:

Again on a serious note, how respectable should one be. Is trolling, joking about their heatbreaks acceptable or should I be respectable and safe.

13 minutes ago, Ani23 said:

Again on a serious note, how respectable should one be. Is trolling, joking about their heatbreaks acceptable or should I be respectable and safe.

As long as the privacy of the other party is maintained (no pics, numbers etc) everything should be fine. 

18 minutes ago, Ani23 said:

Joking about one's own is fine but not laughing at others relationship.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

How about brand new 3ds which I bought with my entire month stipend getting mighty wet in Mumbai rains and getting borked. 

Ufff. :console: