Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

peace bhai

as i said i nevr left it bas ab mann nahi karta yaar and its after 6 years sumthin happened to me and 6 years is a long tym aur wat u guys sayin is true vry true bas meri hi fati hui hai v can shoot and kill in games but real lyf with grls its hard

Don't go around with a ring and sh*t. Ask her out for a coffee or something. Know her better and don't be a douche, be yourself. The problem with most of us is that we are not ugly to be noticed, we just exist and do not get noticed. Be important to her, be a little dominating. Know her better and make yourself known better. Women dig confidence. Be like Han Solo and not like the loser Luke.

PS - Never mention Star Wars in front of a woman. She will think you are some low life geek and will never look back.

@abhinit

abey what to do......she liked me i hated her then.....i am consoling myself by saying the she is playing hard to get coz ignored her then.....and what do these girls think of themselves......y cant they propose!!!!!!!weird.....

@PS

yeah....exams ending on 11th n her bday on 12th......crazy stuffs r happening.......uffff....hard man........i am sure she likes me but not as much as a boyfriend.....these girls r weird......(sometimes i really wish i can get into there mind)

@castiel

koi mr hitch ka zaroorat nahi hain....trust me....u have it in you trust me......u just have to fathom up the guts (agar daru pita hain to 3-4 peg rum ya whisky pee k bol daal).....i did it....otherwise propose to her at the break of dawn....do it...call her

Edited by babj1

bhai she cumes to my place on a regualr basis and m in one of the grp of colg with whom people r jealous ,i xist for her and knw her quite well which makes it even harder knowing the answer but i mentioned about my gamin she said bachcha hai kya but i said ki meri lyf i like it this way the prob with me is i stay calm all tyme nevr show or xpress wat i really feel thats the root of this thing

nahi bro asha hota hai...Ladkhi log ko train pakarna ka bohat jaldi hota hai...woh intezaar toh bullet train with luxury on wheels jaisa train ka karti hai par jayda der hone se maal gadhi bhi pakar lati hai....That why station mein phela se hi gari laga dena ka ...gari mein chari toh thik hai humsafar milgaya...nahi chari toh age station aur bhi hai...:cry:

:rofl: so u were cheering for teh third guy :roflroll::P:good:

nahi bro asha hota hai...Ladkhi log ko train pakarna ka bohat jaldi hota hai...woh intezaar toh bullet train with luxury on wheels jaisa train ka karti hai par jayda der hone se maal gadhi bhi pakar lati hai....That why station mein phela se hi gari laga dena ka ...gari mein chari toh thik hai humsafar milgaya...nahi chari toh age station aur bhi hai...:rofl:

:roflroll::P

@abhinit

abey what to do......she liked me i hated her then.....i am consoling myself by saying the she is playing hard to get coz ignored her then.....and what do these girls think of themselves......y cant they propose!!!!!!!weird.....

@PS

yeah....exams ending on 11th n her bday on 12th......crazy stuffs r happening.......uffff....hard man........i am sure she likes me but not as much as a boyfriend.....these girls r weird......(sometimes i really wish i can get into there mind)

@castiel

koi mr hitch ka zaroorat nahi hain....trust me....u have it in you trust me......u just have to fathom up the guts (agar daru pita hain to 3-4 peg rum ya whisky pee k bol daal).....i did it....otherwise propose to her at the break of dawn....do it...call her

yaar you can only assume this and hope for the best, not all girls are the same some can propose but those are a rarer variety :roflroll:

Do what she likes and all and locust abortion is just pretty much correct.

@Castiel: Your PM inbox is full.

@abhinit

@PS

@castiel

sumtymes i feel lyk it wat if i were a telepathic i cud know wats goin inside cause grls have power to cover their emotions i said i luv her casually she din mind but replied i luv u bhaiya :roflroll: ,, sumtyms i feel she feels for me sumtym i feel she dont

bas ab rose leke she luv me she luv me nt karna padega

Don't go around with a ring and sh*t. Ask her out for a coffee or something. Know her better and don't be a douche, be yourself. The problem with most of us is that we are not ugly to be noticed, we just exist and do not get noticed. Be important to her, be a little dominating. Know her better and make yourself known better. Women dig confidence. Be like Han Solo and not like the loser Luke.

PS - Never mention Star Wars in front of a woman. She will think you are some low life geek and will never look back.

I testify. :|

about my gamin she said bachcha hai kya

what is wit these girls!!!!!even this female tells the same thing.....weird.....but give them firmville...they r all happy farming....weird

sumtymes i feel lyk it wat if i were a telepathic i cud know wats goin inside cause grls have power to cover their emotions i said i luv her casually she din mind but replied i luv u bhaiya :roflroll: ,, sumtyms i feel she feels for me sumtym i feel she dont

Arre Don't be a devdaas, abhi advice sab guru log diya idhar, jaake implement kar.

what is wit these girls!!!!!even this female tells the same thing.....weird.....but give them firmville...they r all happy farming....weird

lol frmo my short life(and i hope it will be) they seek attention and more attention and what they cant understadn they just deem it to be bad, blame it on stereotypes, tell your grandparents that you paly games, you'll get the same reply from them.

^^ true again

aur bhai 5 peg maarke bhi bol diya maine but she tuk it casually cause i said it that way ,i drink only with my frnd and my bst frdn was present thr at tym aur wapas peeke bolunga to bolegi bewda hai mana hi kar degi for sure

sumtymes i feel lyk it wat if i were a telepathic i cud know wats goin inside cause grls have power to cover their emotions i said i luv her casually she din mind but replied i luv u bhaiya :( ,, sumtyms i feel she feels for me sumtym i feel she dont

:cry:

yeah my gf says the same things to me when i play/buy games , comics , action figures . But eventually she ends up buying/gifting me games and other nerd stuff :unsure:

@abhinit

seriously dude

@castiel

do it....aaj hi propose kar de.....get it off your chest.....trust me you feel much lighter......tell her how you feel......i can even send you a poem (some female from school wrote it for me..dont need it anymore)....but i am not at home right now.....if you want it tell me.....i can give it once i reach home...:unsure:

@abhinit

@PS

Whoa!....send some flowers and cards on her birthday.. :unsure: ..

and see my sad story attracted so many peoples jab ki i havent been on this forum frm quite a lng tym

thanks guys for ur support

:(

Where was this thread all these days.........?????? :cry:

Someone welcome me as the newest member of this club..........

:( :(

:(

So that was the thing you were sad for and din't want to tell ?

:unsure:

as i said ther are a lot of people with stories who are nt able to cum out cause of wat people wil think ,i started sharing mine so that people my nt b afraid ny more and do the same ,wats a community if u cant do thse kinda talks (i knw its gaming one but cmmon its affecting my gaming lyf too)

bhai she cumes to my place on a regualr basis and m in one of the grp of colg with whom people r jealous ,i xist for her and knw her quite well which makes it even harder knowing the answer but i mentioned about my gamin she said bachcha hai kya but i said ki meri lyf i like it this way the prob with me is i stay calm all tyme nevr show or xpress wat i really feel thats the root of this thing

Don't be a nice guy. Next time if she calls you a kid for playing games, give her some crazy funda about it. Ask her why does she watch films?? Tell her something profound like games let you experience the story and the emotions at a subjective level unlike films. Use a thesaurus to make it sound more intellectual. Be prepared, some people usually develop an instant dysnomia while talking with a female, as I said confidence is the key.

If she still calls you a bachcha, ignore her. Most likely she will continue to call you that. Ignore for a while, then after some 2 - 3 times she has called you a bachcha tell her you don't listen to other people and that you have spent majority of your life ignoring the better part of 6.5 billion people and couldn't be happier. Be that mysterious kinda guy. Actually, it may already be working for you since you are all calm and stuff.

and see my sad story attracted so many peoples jab ki i havent been on this forum frm quite a lng tym

thanks guys for ur support

issi lie bola bhai 3 peg pee k seriously bol.....with all bhari awaz n all.....dont laugh n smile....voice bhari hona chahiye.....dont make her realise that you have taken alcohol......

and welcome palash bhai