Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

and people plz don let this thread die its imp for people here more than u know

mera case to kuch bhi nahi hai there r more pressing issues with people here so keep bumping it

:O

r u sure tara koi case nahi hai?? :P

just wanna gain from others experience :P

oh wow..

old memories revoked. I too have a crush on my friend.. tried conveying the feelings but the friend thinks its a joke :|

done it 2 times (latest one not 3 weeks ago) but not much success. such a tease. Now toh i have decided to let it go lest i ruin a friendship.

oh wow..

old memories revoked. I too have a crush on my friend.. tried conveying the feelings but the friend thinks its a joke :|

done it 2 times (latest one not 3 weeks ago) but not much success. such a tease. Now toh i have decided to let it go lest i ruin a friendship.

but don't repent in future... :cheers:

Umm what's the discussion? Whether to tell a good friend or not? Always tell. You might just end up being the luckiest guy on earth. I did and recently celebrated my fifth wedding anniv with her :cheers:

Umm what's the discussion? Whether to tell a good friend or not? Always tell. You might just end up being the luckiest guy on earth. I did and recently celebrated my fifth wedding anniv with her :wub:

Not everyone is lucky, some unfortunate persons dont have good luck, it's always teh same old bad luck for them.

But as alreayd said, it's good to tell,better than being a Dhobi ka Kutta.

Umm what's the discussion? Whether to tell a good friend or not? Always tell. You might just end up being the luckiest guy on earth. I did and recently celebrated my fifth wedding anniv with her :wub:

she had no problem with your gaming?? did she called u bacha hai like others here ?? :unsure:

she had no problem with your gaming?? did she called u bacha hai like others here ?? :wub:

Doesn't always happen like that, infact if shes loves you, she wont mind gaming because she knows it only makes you happy.

I'm pretty she sure didn't have problem with his gaming or he won't be spending so much time at IVG and actually manage to reach SL 70 (??) in Demons Souls.

I agree with abhinit though, not everyone is lucky. Girls usually have a very different way of looking at 'friends'. If you need to woo them the attraction needs to be there from the beginning.

I'm pretty she sure didn't have problem with his gaming or he won't be spending so much time at IVG and actually manage to reach SL 70 (??) in Demons Souls.

It's a compromise he can't play games until 10 in the night :wub:

j/k

Edited by abhinit90