Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

If a girl really likes you, she will never have a problem with your gaming or your interests and neither would you.

My first serious girlfriend never had a problem with my gaming and comic book reading habits. She used to infact borrow my comics and also sometimes come to the cafe with the dota and cs sessions during the colllege time. I used to go grocery shopping too with her for gods sake and her myriad family functions and i used to enjoy those.

The missus is an angel. She hardly knew anything about gaming when we go to know each other. Not even mario. but now look at her, she actually games with me and has a interest in the plot and the actions of the game.

AND SHE IS COMPLETING HER FIRST JRPG, BLUE DRAGON ON HER OWN. i am sure half of us IVGians havent even started a JRPG.

Same goes for me too. The missus is a religious and spiritual person. Her coming into my life has willingly bought some change into me regarding my belief in my faith. And i am happy about it.

So like i said, if you people are really meant to me together, interest, gaming is for bacchas sh*t will not matter sh*t.

^^ well said madmage :chair:

Shouldnt be a problem with either of partners hobbies / passions if both are really in love and care for each others happiness.

My gf too didnt have much knowledge about gaming except the usual mario and sh*t and now she even knows the names of studios and publishers :(

I don't think, I can fall in love with anyone if she had no interest in my biggest passion. Never gonna happen. Can't believe you guys actually think its love if you two share a few things in common. :panic:

As for me, well, this girl I used to go out with (and by that I mean, lunch, and breakfast everyday) had interest in nearly everything I had interest in (yeah, including gaming too). But, sadly she had no interest in

getting out of clothes

, which actually was my biggest reason for interest in her. So, asked her to leave. Simple, no hard feelings. She even invited me to her wedding few months after that. There is no reason to feel sorry or being sad about that. Doesn't matter, that we actually spent 3hours a day together, for almost 6 months. Whatever moments, we spent, was good. Why the hell should I even be heart broken about that? For that matter, I am happy about the time we spent.

Oh yeah, don't tell it to my current gf, or she will freak out. After all, even this time, point of interest is the same.

nah gaming isnt a problem when you love someone.....as a matter of fact one of my cousin brother got my bhabi into gaming.....now she is finishing gow 1 & 2 (she is crazy about it)....she kicks my brother's a*s on Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (ps2)......so gaming isnt a problem.....

nah gaming isnt a problem when you love someone.....as a matter of fact one of my cousin brother got my bhabi into gaming.....now she is finishing gow 1 & 2 (she is crazy about it)....she kicks my brother's a*s on Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (ps2)......so gaming isnt a problem.....

And who the hell said it was a problem in first place? You expecting someone to say gaming is a problem in a place meant to talk about gaming. You outta ur mind? :)

My wife gifted me PS3 recntly. I still remember back in the days when I had PS2, she used to watch God of war. and How could I forget the whole navigation help when I used to play Need for Speed: Most wanted and Carbon !!!

So, if you really love each other, you respect each other including your interest also. :)

• 2 months later...

My wife gifted me PS3 recntly. I still remember back in the days when I had PS2, she used to watch God of war. and How could I forget the whole navigation help when I used to play Need for Speed: Most wanted and Carbon !!!

So, if you really love each other, you respect each other including your interest also. :)

Django is married.. :panic::panic:

Lucky dude to get such a wife.. :majesty::majesty:

Edited by HCG

If a girl really likes you, she will never have a problem with your gaming or your interests and neither would you.

My first serious girlfriend never had a problem with my gaming and comic book reading habits. She used to infact borrow my comics and also sometimes come to the cafe with the dota and cs sessions during the colllege time. I used to go grocery shopping too with her for gods sake and her myriad family functions and i used to enjoy those.

The missus is an angel. She hardly knew anything about gaming when we go to know each other. Not even mario. but now look at her, she actually games with me and has a interest in the plot and the actions of the game.

AND SHE IS COMPLETING HER FIRST JRPG, BLUE DRAGON ON HER OWN. i am sure half of us IVGians havent even started a JRPG.

Same goes for me too. The missus is a religious and spiritual person. Her coming into my life has willingly bought some change into me regarding my belief in my faith. And i am happy about it.

Wow.. You are one lucky guy mister.. And your girl sure loves you a lot since she takes so much interest in what you like..

Be happy guys.. God Bless..

So like i said, if you people are really meant to me together, interest, gaming is for bacchas sh*t will not matter sh*t.