Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

long time ago i was in a relationship and it all ended real bad. After that there have been girls that came n went from my life. currently i have been dating this girl for like a month. Did not love her at first. But slowly shes growing on me and think i may be in love. The only problem is i have been having these trust issues. No matter what for unknown reasons even tiny lil stuff i let that bother me n i let it take the best of me. thinking about future, home, job etc messes with my relationship. Is there anything at all i can do to ease these trust issue situation?

Trust issues are common and it's ok. I think most of us have been there at some point. The first thing to figure out is if YOU are ready to be in a relationship. Then find out if she wants to be in a relationship with you. Broaching the relationship topic is something you'll need to decide depending on how comfortable the two of you are together and how open you are. Tackling the trust issues will be easier once you've got your cards on the table.

And worrying about the future? PFFT. Haven't met a single person that doesn't. Don't let it get you down because all of us mate! All of us.

Websites are working now... :O ........ :dance:

No they aren't..Actually ISP's have still blocked it even after receiving orders to open them cause they don't know how to filter the sites and want govt to do it..Was in today's Times of India.