Jump to content

Heart broken ppl's club


Ne0
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Snake said:

 

There's no pain both ways.

 

You got friendzoned and really value your friendship with her. But does she feel the same??

 

Does she value your friendship as much as you do hers.

 

Beings friends with someone you had feelings for can be incredibly difficult.

Not many can keep it platonic.

 

Don't be a ' free food or acha sun mera ek kaam karega pls' friend in anyone's contact list.

Aise friendship nahi hai, kafi zyada Ajeeb hai.

I'm never going to be an errand boy for sure.

 

Friend bi hu ki nahi samjh nahi aata,

Waise I am not attracted to her in a physical or sexual way, I just value friendship too much and think about her a lot (maybe because I have no one else)

We can be really heartbroken in friendship as well ?

Still the main thing that hurts is friendship level is not increasing.

 

sometimes lagta hai close hai, sometimes stranger.

We haven't even went out once :p

She says no to everything (did ask me for a 20 day travel trip though to which I couldn't go due to budget)

 

(Gym me milti hai roz- she came up to me first telling i have really great stamina, asked for my number first and then stopped the interest, maybe she does that to many)

 

We don't even talk much when face to face, even I don't say much.

but it's been over a year,

 

the thing is we are both very awkward,sad and introverted people, I relate to her a lot in this way.

 

Feeling I overshared, private rahega kya yeh yaha.

 

Please don't quote, do type, 

I'll read (I just want this text to be a bit behind in pages)

Edited by GunnerY2J
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wrote a good poem for her once waise.

She liked it a lot and then when i told her that it's for her : she rejected me in the most brutal way : I don't know what your feelings are for me but don't encourage them and keep them to yourself.

 

Please don't quote, do type, I'll read.

 

 

Edited by GunnerY2J
Link to comment
Share on other sites

She is lucky for me though,

When she stops coming to the Gym, I get injured.

And I generally have a great workout when she's there :p 

plesse don't quote,do type, I'll read (want this to be a bit behind in pages)

 

 

 

 

Edited by GunnerY2J
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

I wrote a good poem for her once waise.

She liked it a lot and then when i told her that it's for her : she rejected me in the most brutal way : I don't know what your feelings are for me but don't encourage them and keep them to yourself.

 

 

 

Turnover.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

I wrote a good poem for her once waise.

She liked it a lot and then when i told her that it's for her : she rejected me in the most brutal way : I don't know what your feelings are for me but don't encourage them and keep them to yourself.

 

 

 


So u not attracted to her in a physical or sexual way,. say she is friend, but are unsure about it. When was the last time anyone wrote a poem( guessing romantic poem, judging from her response) for a friend??

 

 but you  got sad when she rejected your poem. She did say she doesn’t have feelings for u.

 

Samaj ja bhai, this pining for someone who is not interested is never healthy.

 

7 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

She is lucky for me though,

When she stops coming to the Gym, I get injured.

And I generally have a great workout when she's there :p

 


Isko coincidence bolte hain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Snake said:


So u not attracted to her in a physical or sexual way,. say she is friend, but are unsure about it. When was the last time anyone wrote a poem( guessing romantic poem, judging from her response) for a friend??

 

 but you  got sad when she rejected your poem. She did say she doesn’t have feelings for u.

 

Samaj ja bhai, this pining for someone who is not interested is never healthy.

 


Isko coincidence bolte hain

I relate to her a lot.

A lot.

I am in love, I take that back.

But not physically attracted to her.

I am mentally attracted.

Yes, I have written 2 poems more for her but didn't share,

it is greatly unhealthy, many many days I have lost sleep, I have never stopped thinking about her.

Once while driving also could have in an accident.

 

And I don't know what to do.

 

Not really coincidence, the injury thing has happened 4-5 times.

Edited by GunnerY2J
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GunnerY2J said:

I relate to her a lot.

A lot.

I am in love, I take that back.

But not physically attracted to her.

I am mentally attracted.

Yes, I have written 2 poems more for her but didn't share,

it is greatly unhealthy, many many days I have lost sleep, I have never stopped thinking about her 

And I don't know what to do.

 

Cut the chord and move on. Its difficult but not impossible. It is something that has to be done. No other option

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GunnerY2J said:

I relate to her a lot.

A lot.

I am in love, I take that back.

But not physically attracted to her.

I am mentally attracted.

Yes, I have written 2 poems more for her but didn't share,

it is greatly unhealthy, many many days I have lost sleep, I have never stopped thinking about her 

And I don't know what to do.


Cut off contact, delete number, if she wants to she’ll call u or message u.

 

If she why u are not talking to her , be honest and tell her why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Snake said:


Cut off contact, delete number, if she wants to she’ll call u or message u.

 

If she why u are not talking to her , be honest and tell her why.

Should stop messaging, Yes.

Seriously will do it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The injury thing is not coincidence and not about her being lucky either.

 

Mostly, Just that one is more focused when she is there.

 

Low back (major), upper back(okaiysh), quad(minor), wrist (okayish) shoulder (minor) : 5 injuries in 390 days of gym and all of the 5 days she's wasn't there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GunnerY2J said:

The injury thing is not coincidence and not about her being lucky either.

 

Mostly, Just that one is more focused when she is there.

 

Low back (major), upper back(okaiysh), quad(minor), wrist (okayish) shoulder (minor) : 5 injuries in 390 days of gym and all of the 5 days she's wasn't there.


So basically you are more focused when she is there. 
 

Aisa Kaunsa friendship hai bhai

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Snake said:


So basically you are more focused when she is there. 
 

Aisa Kaunsa friendship hai bhai

Gazab boost milta hai jab wo rehti hai.

Aur Gym khali khali lagta hai bina aur mann nahi lagta exercise me.

Edited by GunnerY2J
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

The injury thing is not coincidence and not about her being lucky either.

 

Mostly, Just that one is more focused when she is there.

 

Low back (major), upper back(okaiysh), quad(minor), wrist (okayish) shoulder (minor) : 5 injuries in 390 days of gym and all of the 5 days she's wasn't there.

Sounds like Zoya factor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Guys he's trolling all of you.

lol why do u think so?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Time will eventually heal. It always does. 

 

Just give yourself more time and space. Stop wasting it on people who don't want you in their life or not looking to be your partner. This is completely normal and fine. You shouldn't be angry or blame yourself or her for not accepting you. 

 

Go out, spend time with something you like/enjoy doing it and don't think about her or look up your phone often. Family, friends or even some alone time. Meditate, exercise, take a cold shower, read, play, work, etc,. Just keep yourself busy and you will soon notice how less you will think of her. Eventually, it will fade. Can take weeks or months or even years. It all depends on how much you want to forget and move on.

 

People can only give advice. You have to put it to work as only you are the one who is going to face it. Not me. Not others. Just you. 

 

Ask yourself how you will feel when you find she likes and is with someone else? Do you really want to wait for that and get more heartbroken? 

 

Also, stop thinking with a loser mentality. It is not the end of the world. Every second people get rejected. Better to get rejected than get accepted through pity and clinging and forcing someone into liking you. That's not even healthy and it will only make it worse in long run. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...