Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

I wrote a good poem for her once waise.

She liked it a lot and then when i told her that it's for her : she rejected me in the most brutal way : I don't know what your feelings are for me but don't encourage them and keep them to yourself.

Please don't quote, do type, I'll read.

Edited by GunnerY2J

2 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

She liked it a lot and then when i told her that it's for her : she rejected me in the most brutal way : I don't know what your feelings are for me but don't encourage them and keep them to yourself.

Turnover.

10 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

So u not attracted to her in a physical or sexual way,. say she is friend, but are unsure about it. When was the last time anyone wrote a poem( guessing romantic poem, judging from her response) for a friend??

but you  got sad when she rejected your poem. She did say she doesn’t have feelings for u.

Samaj ja bhai, this pining for someone who is not interested is never healthy.

7 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

She is lucky for me though,

When she stops coming to the Gym, I get injured.

And I generally have a great workout when she's there :p

Isko coincidence bolte hain

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

So u not attracted to her in a physical or sexual way,. say she is friend, but are unsure about it. When was the last time anyone wrote a poem( guessing romantic poem, judging from her response) for a friend??

but you  got sad when she rejected your poem. She did say she doesn’t have feelings for u.

Samaj ja bhai, this pining for someone who is not interested is never healthy.

Isko coincidence bolte hain

I relate to her a lot.

A lot.

I am in love, I take that back.

But not physically attracted to her.

I am mentally attracted.

Yes, I have written 2 poems more for her but didn't share,

it is greatly unhealthy, many many days I have lost sleep, I have never stopped thinking about her.

Once while driving also could have in an accident.

And I don't know what to do.

Not really coincidence, the injury thing has happened 4-5 times.

Edited by GunnerY2J

Just now, GunnerY2J said:

I relate to her a lot.

A lot.

I am mentally attracted.

it is greatly unhealthy, many many days I have lost sleep, I have never stopped thinking about her 

Cut the chord and move on. Its difficult but not impossible. It is something that has to be done. No other option

I relate to her a lot.

A lot.

I am mentally attracted.

it is greatly unhealthy, many many days I have lost sleep, I have never stopped thinking about her 

Cut off contact, delete number, if she wants to she’ll call u or message u.

If she why u are not talking to her , be honest and tell her why.

The injury thing is not coincidence and not about her being lucky either.

Mostly, Just that one is more focused when she is there.

Low back (major), upper back(okaiysh), quad(minor), wrist (okayish) shoulder (minor) : 5 injuries in 390 days of gym and all of the 5 days she's wasn't there.

Low back (major), upper back(okaiysh), quad(minor), wrist (okayish) shoulder (minor) : 5 injuries in 390 days of gym and all of the 5 days she's wasn't there.

So basically you are more focused when she is there. 

Aisa Kaunsa friendship hai bhai

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Sounds like Zoya factor

Time will eventually heal. It always does. 

Just give yourself more time and space. Stop wasting it on people who don't want you in their life or not looking to be your partner. This is completely normal and fine. You shouldn't be angry or blame yourself or her for not accepting you. 

Go out, spend time with something you like/enjoy doing it and don't think about her or look up your phone often. Family, friends or even some alone time. Meditate, exercise, take a cold shower, read, play, work, etc,. Just keep yourself busy and you will soon notice how less you will think of her. Eventually, it will fade. Can take weeks or months or even years. It all depends on how much you want to forget and move on.

People can only give advice. You have to put it to work as only you are the one who is going to face it. Not me. Not others. Just you. 

Ask yourself how you will feel when you find she likes and is with someone else? Do you really want to wait for that and get more heartbroken? 

Also, stop thinking with a loser mentality. It is not the end of the world. Every second people get rejected. Better to get rejected than get accepted through pity and clinging and forcing someone into liking you. That's not even healthy and it will only make it worse in long run. 

• Like 3

Love thing is one side to it.

Another main thing I can't stop talking to her is that she is a depressed and an anxious person like me (I'm mostly sad unless playing football) and many people (friends) have left me in the past because of it and I have deep and terrible separation anxiety. 

First time I'm relating to a person.

So unable to do it ?

I have been in love before and not cared much about that person,

the last girl I was in love with for a decade, I had just messaged her that I love you ,either reply or block me.

Edited by GunnerY2J