100 Most Anticipated Games of 2009

Are you rich? For the low cost of roughly $5000, you can either purchase one Segway (you tool) or the following 100 games that the GamesRadar staff is looking forward to most this year. Yeah, we know everyone’s got a list of games they want to see this year. But no one’s written about 100 of them! Your order of preference may vary, but we at the GR towers used a complicated process combining democracy with an Excel formula to calculate our most wanted games.

If you didn’t see the game you’re looking forward to on this list, pretend it's number 101. Better luck next year. Oh and by the way, Diablo III isn’t on this list because we’re almost completely sure you won’t be playing it this year.

The top 10 games are:>

1)Bioshock2:Sea of Dreams(Xbox360,PS3,PC)

2)Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox360,PS3)

3)Resident Evil5 (Xbox360,PS3)

4)Street Fighter 4 (Xbox360,PS3)

5)Mass Effect 2 (Xbox360,PC)

6)Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty(PC)

7)CallofDuty: Modern Warfare2(Xbox360,PS3,PC)

8)GodofWar3(PS3)

9)GrandTheftAutoIV: The Lost and Damned(Xbox360)

10)Brutal Legend(Xbox360,PS3)

The rest of the list are mentioned here (courtesy of Gamesradar)

Wow so many great games....I can't afford them all...just five of them for 2009...FFXIII,HALO3:ODST,RE5,COD:MW2,ME2

Another great year for games...

So,What are you buying this year????

That Beatles game has so much promise,

the creators of Rock Band and the original Guitar Hero are working directly with the remaining members of the group to create a full-fledged, full-catalog, full-history “visual and musical” extravaganza?

if they can pull this off... awesome

FF XIII on 360 in 09 - interesting - I thought they were going to start the port after finishing with the PS3 version

Also, Brutal Legend <_<

It will start after the PS3 version is made for Japan. But I think they will be holding on to the worldwide release until the X360 port is ready.

doesn't matter. killzone2 will pawn all those in top anyways. ;

now thats a huge overstatement!!

sure Killzone 2 must have been in top ten, and will be a great game(i baught PS3 for it)

But saying it'll pawn Bioshok 2, Mass effect 2 Final fantasy, God of war 3 and GTA: both episodes is a f**king !!OVERSTATEMENT!!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived