Hi-Fi Rush

dylanjosh

Played for some time. The concept is solid but I am not sure whether it is for everybody. I am enjoying it anyway and people should give it a try to see if it's their cup of tea.

3 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

The hell?

This looks amazing. What they showed in Developer Direct, that slide show type gameplay. I thought it was due to it being rhythm based.

I am not too good at rhythm based games, hopefully will be able to enjoy it 

Edited by Vaibhavp

I can confidently say that it is one of the best games released recently. I am enjoying it a lot and once you get into the rhythm there is nothing like it.

Edited by b!T
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Yeah, people are seemingly enjoying it. It has a niche fan following, those who like rhythm based games.

I will check out myself a bit later. Though I don't get rhythm games. Let's see.

I never play rhythm based games as I'm tone deaf. But enjoying this. 

VTyNS9S.png

URyjHzj.png

UfLrlra.png

xyIZJ72.png

We need a thread for this game. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Yeah, people are seemingly enjoying it. It has a niche fan following, those who like rhythm based games.

I will check out myself a bit later. Though I don't get rhythm games. Let's see.

It's pretty easy to get into the rhythm. In case you can't follow the audio beats then the game has visual clues as well which are good. The best part is that the world beats along with the rhythm. Do try it. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, b!T said:

It's pretty easy to get into the rhythm. In case you can't follow the audio beats then the game has visual clues as well which are good. The best part is that the world beats along with the rhythm. Do try it. 

Yeah. Thankfully visual cues are helpful. 

Rekka done. 

mj0FCcd.png

LN8OLIl.png

• Like 2