Hi-Fi Rush

dylanjosh

51 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Mine is all B and Cs, but clearing time is generally S or A. Don't think I can do better. :lol:

Lol, yep your timing is right, I generally get B or C because of the big health pool of enemies. 

As much as I like the action in this game the issue is enemies usually attack from behind which gets me all the time, I think the camera is the issue. The horde of enemies with the big chumps are worse, I don't get enough time to create a combo and when I do I'm open to take damage and that eats up my score :( 

53 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

LOL That Shark is a Katy Perry reference right?

katy perry dancing GIF

The whole boss fight is a Kate Perry reference IMO. :lol:

55 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I've turned the subtitles off just so I can take wallpaper worthy screenshots. :blush:

Share please. 

Penultimate boss done !

x79G2oG.png

iN4l4Be.png

DyWAJOT.png

cEcWB43.png

jewDtqn.png

4iwwGNg.png

TKk3WBY.png

sJW4VZt.png

ggec5Ze.png

Epic puns throughout the game ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kaka_messi said:

I am stuck on that parry mission.

I completed the tutorial of parry but when it ask to fight in actual and 2 lasers pop out after 1-2 rounds of normal enemy, I keep getting killed by the laser even after getting 3 perfect parry.

Laser doesn't get destroyed. Is it a bug or what?

After parrying, you've to press X or Y again when the 2 circles meet. Basically parry and strike. 

Interestingly, opened a bag of chips and started munching on them on the beat of HiFi Rush. Involuntarily. :lol:

The environment beat just keeps on playing in my head on loop. 

4 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

I completed the tutorial of parry but when it ask to fight in actual and 2 lasers pop out after 1-2 rounds of normal enemy, I keep getting killed by the laser even after getting 3 perfect parry.

You have to hit parry button multiple times displayed by lightning icon count beside laser. And also at the same rhythm they appear first. 

4 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

You don't get killed but you loose some health. If you get the perfect parry and still stuck then i think there maybe some glitch. Have you tried restarting?