Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

AtheK

thanx man.

anyways i completed the game.its a nice game.not as bad as it has been said.

cheers.

you're welcome. I went through half the game without knowing how to change to the pipe bombs when my primary grenades were empty.

Yeah, its fun if you're a terminator fan (I am), even though its short.

just got this game on pc...played through a couple of missions

well its not a awesome game or anything but it isnt that bad...its short ..about max 3-4 hours so this game ends before it starts getting repetetive....i passed a coupple of hours..kept me busy so not all that bad..gfx are kinda good though

well about 7/10 types

U obviously wont find it bad cause AFAIK u must have downloaded it or at the max spent Rs100 on it...So it dsnt really matter what u get.

But ask the ppl who bought it for ps3 spending 2.5k (Terminator fans - ME ) !

This game wasnt worth even half the money...Bought it(for 2.4k) , Completed it in around 3 hrs and sold it the same f**ckin day for 2k ! :)

Being a terminator fan i had to buy it :O !

^ya true.not worth 2k and all.its a decent game but way too short.if the shooting part had been tweaked it could have been a lot better.i managed to finish it twice.the 2nd time i played it co-op with a friend & completed it in 1 go.

cheers.

U obviously wont find it bad cause AFAIK u must have downloaded it or at the max spent Rs100 on it...So it dsnt really matter what u get.

But ask the ppl who bought it for ps3 spending 2.5k (Terminator fans - ME ) !

This game wasnt worth even half the money...Bought it(for 2.4k) , Completed it in around 3 hrs and sold it the same f**ckin day for 2k ! :P

Being a terminator fan i had to buy it :) !

true :(

Archived