Grand Theft Auto IV

KnackChap

Why hasnt M$ revealed details of the GTA IV DLC yet ?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

nope crysis warhead is 700 only i guess!

Actually warhead is priced at 999 Rs.

But there are a lot (and I mean a LOT) of great games priced very sensibly. STALKER, RSV, Condemned all priced at 299 Rs for example.

Guys you can pre-order the game here:

http://www.nextworld.in/proddetails.asp?sku=SW3247

also chk out cheap PC games on the site

EDIT: i just now ordered.. total came 522 incl shippping.. But it will ship on 8th Dec.. GTA FTW!!!!

p.s - my first Orig PC game :doh:

Edited by AssassinsCreed

Guys you can pre-order the game here:

http://www.nextworld.in/proddetails.asp?sku=SW3247

also chk out cheap PC games on the site

EDIT: i just now ordered.. total came 522 incl shippping.. But it will ship on 8th Dec.. GTA FTW!!!!

p.s - my first Orig PC game :giggle:

Why would you pay 522 inc shipping for a game retailing for 499? Just walk into a shop on the 8 or 9th and buy it off there.

Will be holding off my purchase till Rockstar get their finger out and release a patch to fix all this bullshit. So for everyone who buys early thanks for playtesting it for me.

BTW there a quite a few reviews out there for this. How come none of them mentions all this crap? Is that a condition for getting a reveiw copy early that you cannot mention all the bugs and crashes. Surely some of those reviews should have let the readers know about the ATI issue and the godawfull performance. Its downright unethical.

I mean the game crashing on 50 percent of video cards out there and having performance issues on the other 50 percent cards that can run Crysis smooth as silk is not something you glaze over in a f**king line in a review. Its a deal breaker. Not even to mention it makes you install that shitty Rockstar club crap and you have to sign in with your windows live ID on your PC to even get to play it. Why dont you just ask me to mail a ID proof before letting me play the game?

Edited by Aftrunner

It's sad (but true) but certain distributors/publishers ask you to hold back on these sort of negative aspects of the review. Or they stop sending games to you.

I hate the direction in which this industry is headed

It's sad (but true) but certain distributors/publishers ask you to hold back on these sort of negative aspects of the review. Or they stop sending games to you.

I hate the direction in which this industry is headed

Damn I usually trust EG reviews for stuff like this but they glossed over the whole thing and gave it a 9. There is just no way in hell they would have missed all the bugs, crashes and framerate issues, the game is over 20 hours long. It has to be deliberate. And its completely unethical.

@AC I dont care if it comes on 5 DVDs dude. And HDD space is nothing I would be worried about (although it is interesting the same game fit on a single DVD for the 360 with only a minor differance in load times and no differance in textures so what are they using the extra space for?). But all the other rant on the forum is completly justified. Shocking that they let the game out without any playtestng at all. WTF happened to quality control?

It's not only EG. IGN, Kikizo and other sites very conviniently skimmed over this game's technical faults. It's fkin bullshit but they do what it takes to survive I guess. No one wants to piss a company like R* off.

Thats been happening for quite some time now,bugs are never talked about in the "big" releases,but some games are completely berated because of the bugs..

Crashing on ATI *sigh* ..waits for hot fix from ATI/R*..

Went to landmark today...they said that the games's coming next year :P but I guess I'll have to wait for a patch anyway...