Grand Theft Auto IV

KnackChap

Why hasnt M$ revealed details of the GTA IV DLC yet ?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Amay:

I highly doubt MS can do anything at this moment. Because till date, Rockstar were just showing off trailers on what seems to be running on the 360 at that time, but they never showed anything on ps3. If this indeed does happen, it'll be a big blow to MS but with their episodic content coming next spring it won't be a prob i guess.

^^ right u r .... gta 4 is gonna rock on ps3 .....

and if heavenly sword took up 2 gb space on ps3, i can imagine that gta 4 is gonna take upto atleast 5 gb space .... (just to improve the loading times)

Edited by reaper

^^ its not the cntrlr, its the hardware limitation on the x360 that has worried me. R* has experssed concern multiple times over the lack of a hard disk on x360. If MS pushes R* to make it compatible to core then, I'm afraid R* will have to surely cut corners :rolleyes: !

and MT dude, the DLC will be two episodes with more than 10 hours of gameplay each....thats more than a normal game these days and equivalent of SP gameplay of halo3 and GeOW combined. Its defenitely worth it !

Trust R* North, they never let their fans down :rolleyes: !

nopes, GTA LCS and VCS were not from R* north. They were from R* leeds who did a botched up job. R* North are what gave us gta 3, gta vc, gta sa and manhunt ! R* san diego is for midnight club and tt, R* van couver is for bully !

R* North is where the founders are based out of. They are kick a*s :rolleyes: