Red Dead Redemption

Cortez

The Legend Of The West outfit is my favorite. It gives you improved Dead Eye besides looking really badass. Unfortunately its the most tedious one to get. Apart from that I like the Duster Coat, Elegant Suit and the Mexican Poncho. I didn't like the rest of the outfits much and just did them for the sake of completion. And you can only get a couple of them after you finish the last story mission so that makes them a little pointless.

The Legend Of The West outfit is my favorite. It gives you improved Dead Eye besides looking really badass. Unfortunately its the most tedious one to get. Apart from that I like the Duster Coat, Elegant Suit and the Mexican Poncho. I didn't like the rest of the outfits much and just did them for the sake of completion. And you can only get a couple of them after you finish the last story mission so that makes them a little pointless.

i liked the duster and the poncho too. not the suit so much though. the legend of the west.. :scratchchin:

might go after that. friend. :P

Damn, going for 100% but the only obstacles I cant get over are

Five Finger Fillet and Arm Wrestling

. Any tips?

any of you guys know where to find beavers? i need beaver furs for the deadlus and son stranger mission.

To be able to find them for sure you have to wait to unlock West Elizabeth. Though maybe if you search a lot and get lucky you might see some on the southern US border.

Damn, going for 100% but the only obstacles I cant get over are

Five Finger Fillet and Arm Wrestling

. Any tips?

To be able to find them for sure you have to wait to unlock West Elizabeth. Though maybe if you search a lot and get lucky you might see some on the southern US border.

ive unlocked all locations in the game got the acheivement for it :P. Still cant find any beavers tho :(.

Im having a tough time winning in arm wrestling too :fear:

ive unlocked all locations in the game got the acheivement for it :P. Still cant find any beavers tho :(.

Im having a tough time winning in arm wrestling too :fear:

beavers...

just before the fort area... whr u find dutch for the final showdown... on that twisty windy road... there is one spot which has a little flat area.... that is where u will find them beavers...

five finger fillet

study the sequence when the opponent is doing it... it is the same sequence

arm wrestling...

button mashing.... holding X when the other guy is putting in his effort.... then button mash again....

100% BITCHES!!!! :dance:

Thank you Rockstar for making it doable this time around and not putting in any stupid collectibles scattered all over the map!

For those who are having trouble with Five Finger Filet: Don't look at the screen. Write down the button sequences on paper and do it without looking at the screen prompts. It's MUCH easier. I managed to do it in a couple of tries that way.

For Arm Wrestling, do not mash the 'A' button like crazy. Do it in a steady rhythm. When the opponent starts getting the upper hand just hold the A button and then keep pressing it steadily. The one at the Army Camp is very easy to win. And don't bet high.

And beavers can be found easily in West Elizabeth. Just go to the area north of Great Plains (near the river) at night time. You'll find a lot of beavers and raccoons there.

Edited by Dom Cobb

Thanks guys!

@nash... according to Rockstar Social Club around 40 hours.

I still haven't had enough of the game though. I wish Rockstar did something like the GTA Episodes for RDR as well. I wan't more!

I dont get any players online when i enter free roam anyone else having this problem?

i think everyone has this problem.... it is fkin weird... esp since CoJ:BiB still has ppl playing it... :rant:

damn Need help five finger fillet :wallbash: .. its so hard :furious:

For those who are having trouble with Five Finger Filet: Don't look at the screen. Write down the button sequences on paper and do it without looking at the screen prompts. It's MUCH easier. I managed to do it in a couple of tries that way.