Red Dead Redemption

Cortez

:( yup same problem :(

Many people say they can't find people online but to my luck in every from roam game i get into have 6 players average and there are many people playing gang shootout , trying setting open DNS guys

Guys, is there a way to get back to the house or any stagecoach thingie, without riding all the way back, after the completion of mission. Every time I do a mission, I end up in the middle of nowhere, and then have to ride all the way to the opposite side of the map to get to next quest. :( What to do? Do we have a shortcut to like go back to safe house after every mission?

Guys, is there a way to get back to the house or any stagecoach thingie, without riding all the way back, after the completion of mission. Every time I do a mission, I end up in the middle of nowhere, and then have to ride all the way to the opposite side of the map to get to next quest. :( What to do? Do we have a shortcut to like go back to safe house after every mission?

setup a campsite at a place which is nowhere near a town/hideout/etc.... that campsite is in yur saddle (press select/back button to open that menu and its under the kit options i think)... Through this campsite, you can visit any place yu've been before in a matter of moments...

• Like 1

setup a campsite at a place which is nowhere near a town/hideout/etc.... that campsite is in yur saddle (press select/back button to open that menu and its under the kit options i think)... Through this campsite, you can visit any place yu've been before in a matter of moments...

thanks a lot man!! finally i'll be able to save a lot of time just riding through those plains. :good:

+1

I hardly used the fast travel option. It was so much fun to ride around and bump into random encounters and events. Also, I would have never been able to finish the Challenges if I kept fast traveling. Then again, I'm glad Rockstar gave that option. It's one of the things that I really hated in the GTA games.

I hardly used the fast travel option. It was so much fun to ride around and bump into random encounters and events. Also, I would have never been able to finish the Challenges if I kept fast traveling. Then again, I'm glad Rockstar gave that option. It's one of the things that I really hated in the GTA games.

Nooooo... GTA should never have that option.... in GTA yu have to choose Cars/bikes, then which car or which bike... These options are so f**king crazy...

Also, If yu really need fast travel in GTA... then Taxi service... stop a taxi, get in, select destination and then skip to the end journey.... Fast travel hah! :ha:

Argh... Has anyone encountered the horse carriage glitch where they would sometimes be launched in the air thus killing the riders during the fall and where they are stuck in one place and won't move but just bounce around like a friggin low-rider. At first it was amusing since one guy stole a carriage, got launched in the air along with the horse, horse survives the fall...thief does not.

All in all couldn't use fast travel since the carriages were stuck but seeing as how some of the missions would require you to ride a carriage, was wondering if anyone was able to solve this glitch. Tried reloading to a previous save but no dice. One solution I read online was restarting the console, so just switched it off now but not before getting frustrated with the glitch thus resulting in me stabbing the nearest hooker,skinning a horse,shooting a deputy,hogtied another deputy, shot a guy in the back when he asked for my help for rescuing his wife, shot the guys trying to hang his wife and then stabbed the wife.

Really need to work on my social skills...

Edited by Cortez

Here's another one I heard initially and managed to witness it too during my play-through...

Sometimes, after the cut-scene (when yu accept a mission), the person who yu are supposed to accompany to a particular destination on a horse, also transforms into a horse ( yes, yur partner for e.g. the Sheriff). So, When he/she saddles his/her horse, it seems a horse is riding a horse.. More like humping each other! :rofl:

I have just completd

Dutch man's mission where Dutch commits suicide by jumping from hill. After tht wht are those stupid family missions :doh: why did they leave such junk missions at the end :furious: Is there anything else to do after these i dont see any names getting highlighted on the map

So does this mean i have completed the game.

^^ No there are a few missions left.

Keep doing the family missions. Yes, they are somewhat irritating but the final mission is :O

Edited by Mr. Charles