Red Dead Redemption

Cortez

This game really grows on you as you keep playing. I was playing it today non-stop for 3-4 hours. Have finished 41% of it or something. I was playing Liar's Dice for like 2 hours. Even got the trophy of winning a game of Liar's Dice without losing a single dice :dance:.

Guys, I have currently been betrayed by Santos and Allende and was saved by the rebel leader. Infact, I have just finished the 'Great Mexican Train Robbery' mission. I would like to know how much more of the game is left.

Guys, I have currently been betrayed by Santos and Allende and was saved by the rebel leader. Infact, I have just finished the 'Great Mexican Train Robbery' mission. I would like to know how much more of the game is left.

even i've completed this much......till now its awesome

really like the gattling gun.........its fun

man my horse got stolen........sum guy called me....and i stopped......bastid threw me out of the horse ...then he took it and fled :P

Edited by kold

man my horse got stolen........sum guy called me....and i stopped......bastid threw me out of the horse ...then he took it and fled :P

that's amusing the first 5 times or so that it happens. but when it happens for the 46th time in the game (literally), it will annoy the crap out of you.

Edited by spindoctor

@spindoc 46times :surprise: wat were u trying to do? :naughty:

it happened only once for me

anyways finally finished the game :happydance:

it took me about 15hours and 50mins(63%complete) :P ......played a lot of blackjack and poker but i dint complete many of the side missions.....concentrated more on completing the story mode :fear: ...had to return the disc to my friend

i wasted a lot of time searching for the final mission :wallbash:

Edited by kold

Same here even i came to about that after playing half of it..

was quite pissed of Riding Horses Miles and Miles.

:D

i actually read thru d advice tht Madhav gave u, only thn i came to knw. Before tht i was playing the game in breaks, for all tht riding arnd

Mexico

was a turn off for me too.

Edited by relentless_rock