Red Dead Redemption

Cortez

How do u use fast travel??

can some1 explain me

i was about to sell the game becoz of riding all the time

From the select menu options, where you see your Kit, Provisions etc. First mark a waypoint on the map, n thn as said above, use d basic campsite option outside town/settlement, to fast travel.

Wow, I never knew about this. I have also wasted a lot of time travelling and usually used to take a StageCoach to fast travel. Anyway right now I have played 19 hours of the game and so far I have found Dutch and saw him die, returned to my family and then met the McFarlans.. I am pretty sure there isn't much left now and I would like to add that I also spent quite some time playing Liar's Dice, Five Finger Fillet and horseshoes. However, i'm pretty sure I could have cut down on the number of hours if I knew about fast travelling :doh:.

Edited by Avishkar

^^

lol. did you see the end credits ? if not you haven't actually finished the game.

just find the secret stranger mission at blackwater station. only once you complete that

will you truely see the end.

Thanks a lot man ! I just finished the game 1 hour back and was about to reply here saying that although the game was excellent, the ending where John Marston died was pretty sad and I didn't like it at all as the whole journey meant nothing in the end. But then I was checking the previous posts to see what IVGians felt about the ending and found yours. I immediately played that mission and boy, wasn't it awesome. Specially the part where Jack Marston shoots Edgar Ross, turns around and we see Red Dead Redemption on the screen. :majesty:

Also, the ending song was awesome !

P.S. : Those who think that they have finished this game when they see Edgar and his men killing John Marson need to play that stranger mission ASAP !

And boy, isn't the title of this game like perfect !

Edited by Avishkar

the music at the end was magnificent :majesty:

i wasted a lot of time searchin for the last mission........went all around the place :P

actually i was waitin for credits to roll up when john marston dies .....i dont think most of em must have played the jack marston part

Edited by kold

Depends. If it's better than your current horse then yes. Unfortunately there is no easy way to tell which horse is better... at least in the beginning. Also, when you break a horse and tame it in wild it will be available for purchase at the shops (in case you lose it). And once you purchase the horse the deed can be used any number of times to summon it.

Are horses tamed from the wild better/faster?

the speed and stamina of horses depend on the breed.whether you buy it,or get it from the wild doesnt matter.just use the top three tiers of horses in the game.namely 1)American Standardbred 2)Hungarian Half-bred 3)Kentucky Saddler .we get one of them early in the game.so use that untill you find the rest.

cheers.