Red Dead Redemption

Cortez

I loved her pieces,

when i Hog tied her an put her in front of the track

:)

What the...

I read somewhere there are three difficulty settings in the game.Where do i get to select it?

there are three options for aiming - auto aim with follow, only auto aim, no auto aim.

how many hours would it take to finish the SP if I am not doing many / any side missions...have played the game for 5 hours and its shows only 15% completed :(

Completing it without side quests is like having sex without protection. It will ruin your experience and life.

I got really pissed off at her

when she refused to come with me even after giving the medicine....... then i was like 'ruk teri maa ki ankh, abhi tereko faith dikhata hun' it even gave me the dastardly achievement

:(

ohhh :lol:

time to use the bandana n dump someone on the tracks then... :roflroll:

yup that was a good one, nice to see they

got the same girl from the start of the game train ride.

my fav was American appetite. i NEVER saw that coming :O

The mission was called american Appetite but even i was :P :P :O

Man this game is becoming a serious contender for GOTY for me... if only it wasn't for Mass Effect 2.

I really love the ambient challenges. Managed to complete Survivalist and Treasure Hunter up to level 10! And taking down three grizzlies in one shot was such a thrilling experience. Not to mention the killing 2 cougars with the hunting knife... felt like such an achievement. In fact I'm loving the random crap so much that I do missions just to open up new areas!

Wasn't it pretty evident with the bones and all?

yeah but

man eating man

? i thought it was just some sadistic killer or something, more over it was the first strangers' mission iirc, was not familier with the tone of the game to anticipate something of that nature :wub:

also there was that flowers for a lady mission, that was :) i guessed it beforehand though.

Edited by Nemo

BTW one cutscene (it's before a Abraham Reyes mission) caught me completely off-guard... :P

it caught everyone off-guard :(

also reyes is quite the character...

the way he keeps forgetting abt his peasant to be wife, "i will dedicate a holiday to her... what was her name again"

:rofl:

Edited by dabba