Sign in to follow this  
Cortez

Red Dead Redemption

100% BITCHES!!!! :dance:

Thank you Rockstar for making it doable this time around and not putting in any stupid collectibles scattered all over the map!

For those who are having trouble with Five Finger Filet: Don't look at the screen. Write down the button sequences on paper and do it without looking at the screen prompts. It's MUCH easier. I managed to do it in a couple of tries that way.

For Arm Wrestling, do not mash the 'A' button like crazy. Do it in a steady rhythm. When the opponent starts getting the upper hand just hold the A button and then keep pressing it steadily. The one at the Army Camp is very easy to win. And don't bet high.

And beavers can be found easily in West Elizabeth. Just go to the area north of Great Plains (near the river) at night time. You'll find a lot of beavers and raccoons there.

Edited by Dom Cobb

Thanks guys!

@nash... according to Rockstar Social Club around 40 hours.

I still haven't had enough of the game though. I wish Rockstar did something like the GTA Episodes for RDR as well. I wan't more!

damn Need help five finger fillet :wallbash: .. its so hard :furious:

For those who are having trouble with Five Finger Filet: Don't look at the screen. Write down the button sequences on paper and do it without looking at the screen prompts. It's MUCH easier. I managed to do it in a couple of tries that way.

Guys, is there a way to get back to the house or any stagecoach thingie, without riding all the way back, after the completion of mission. Every time I do a mission, I end up in the middle of nowhere, and then have to ride all the way to the opposite side of the map to get to next quest. :( What to do? Do we have a shortcut to like go back to safe house after every mission?

Guys, is there a way to get back to the house or any stagecoach thingie, without riding all the way back, after the completion of mission. Every time I do a mission, I end up in the middle of nowhere, and then have to ride all the way to the opposite side of the map to get to next quest. :( What to do? Do we have a shortcut to like go back to safe house after every mission?

setup a campsite at a place which is nowhere near a town/hideout/etc.... that campsite is in yur saddle (press select/back button to open that menu and its under the kit options i think)... Through this campsite, you can visit any place yu've been before in a matter of moments...

• Like 1

setup a campsite at a place which is nowhere near a town/hideout/etc.... that campsite is in yur saddle (press select/back button to open that menu and its under the kit options i think)... Through this campsite, you can visit any place yu've been before in a matter of moments...

thanks a lot man!! finally i'll be able to save a lot of time just riding through those plains. :good:

+1