Red Dead Redemption

Cortez

Ok WTF? has the game ended or not?? JM was brutally murdered, and now my character has shifted to Marston Jr.!!! The End?? :huh:

hehehe..ya loved the ending..really shocking :P...Go tot Blackwater train station and complete secret stranger mission to get the real RDR ending...

finished mexico. it definitely had more interesting and varied missions than new austin. how much of the game is left now?

Quite a bit. I'd say about 5-6 hours (for the story missions). A new area - West Elizabeth opens up after Mexico and you'll be doing missions for some new people.

hehehe..ya loved the ending..really shocking :P...Go tot Blackwater train station and complete secret stranger mission to get the real RDR ending...

Right on!!

And, for Hungarian half-bred and American standard bred, search Mexico (a white horse- Hungarian) and Blackwater (a dark black horse- American)!! Yu can easily find them if yu locate a couple of horse herds in the respective area....

gimme a 100% chklist please :)

I'm at 82-85. don't remember exactly.

Create a R* social club account if you haven't done it already. It's the best way to track your 100% progression. It's a bit slow in updating the progress though. You have to quit and restart the game after you finish a session if you want your latest stats to be updated.

Okay so I got a off-the game query..( the sound I get in the game is pretty low,i tweaked my tv settings plus I dnt find this a problem in any other game..)

yea i find it very low too... i had to enable subtitles (which i never do) because i can't raise the volume of the tv too much at nights when i play.

So what do you guys normally do to your hogtied victims?

Tried entertaining myself by taking them to cougar or bear infested areas,then placing a bait near them (was sad when you couldn't pour bait on them) and watch. And then started slitting throats when I was bored. It's too bad there's no scalping even though it was fun in GUN.

Edited by Cortez

So what do you guys normally do to your hogtied victims?

i rarely hogtie anyone unless the mission asks for it. usually it's just blast from the shotgun to send the poor bastard to heaven.

i did get the dastardly achievement by hogtying jenny though. her religious bs really annoyed me and she took medicine from me for free which was a bad idea on her part.