Battlefield: Bad Company 2

HundredProofSam

lol.i know bad company was good but you are jokin wen u say that u need to choose between gow3 and bc2 right?its a no brainer

Of course I am :(... idiot

Compared to you though, I have no brain, so i post stuff like this

And you better pray hard I choose GOW3 :P

BC2 i shall get on PC

getting bc2 on the pc is the obvious choice but then again im tryin to talk logic to you.but i bet u will get gow3 in the end provided u can pull off yesterdays feat

I bow to your logic, of course I'll get GOW3. They won't generally say no for my birthday (considering I'd already made a deal to get a game for the PS3 in March). Yesterday's feat was miraculous.... even I didn't think I'd pull that off. MW2 woohooo.. :giggle:

Back on topic, do see those 2 BC2 squad videos. Worth a download in 720p atleast from PSN.

edit: Congratulations in advance rithvik on getting to TP rights... 50 posts finally

Edited by grajasekar

Possible beta news.

EA DICE may be ready to announce a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 beta this week.

US megastore GameStop started the ball rolling, revealing a pre-order campaign that grants access to a PS3 beta beginning 19th November. That listing was later pulled.

Blend Games (via Kotaku) picked up the ball from there, and heard from EA that there would be an announcement about a beta "later this week".

We expect to hear more from an EA event in London tomorrow.