X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Cyborg

whoa ! looks awesome. The most imp aspect in these kind of games are the controls. Hope they don't screw it up and give us some simple to use yet very exhaustive....something like the controls of Ninja Gaiden. And of course good presentation/balanced difficulty and not-frustrating camera angles.

There....did I just ask for too much :doh: ?

oooohhhhh.......Man hope they have a meter that we can fill up that would unleash the Wolvie RAGE!!!!

So, a GOW-style gameplay would suit very well for this kinda game!!!

the game looks surprisingly decent, but thats it. not a big fan of the movies. loved the cartoon though. wolverine was so much rougher around the edges there. storm was so much better too. why cant there be a game on her? this is so sexist. though, i do like wolverine. :P

keeping fingers crossed.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah Origin rocks. I have it in the 90 Rs Gotham digest. There were some real gems in the 90 Rs series.

Does Gotham still do these anymore? It's hard to find a book store that sells them, that too in decent condition. They're Rs. 90 for a reason after all~

Where do u stay keeznah ? U can find em in bangalore in a lot of stores. Blossoms has tonnes of em. I had 7 missing in my collection. Found 6 of them there and 2 of em were Singapore editions

I'm in Delhi, so no "Blossoms". We do have an Odyssey. They tend to have some decent stuff every now and then. I picked up a bunch of localized graphic novels of Ah My Goddess, Urusei Yatsura, and Hellsing. I even found the first issue of Fear Effect: Retro Helix in perfect condition. Oh-pah!

http://www.actiontrip.com/rei/video.phtml?id=5415

I think this has been posted by infinity but GT doesnt seem to be working for me so cant confirm. I particularly love this part.

The new 'Behind the Scenes' trailer for X-Men Origins: Wolverine features a few comments from the developers, who are calling this one "the movie game that finally does not suck."

Thats the best you can come up with about your game? "It does not suck." I love the positive attitude, the daring spirit to achieve. The delusions of adequacy.

Oh and BTW Riddick and Lego star wars say hi you (using a Chris Rock phrase here) low expectation-having motherf**kers!

Archived