Should i register for XBL ?

ngcoders

Hi

I got a new XBOX 360. I heard or read somewhere that XBL might launch in India at Oct End ( though looking at previous launch dates im still skeptical ) .

So my question is should i wait till Oct End or register with a UK/US address. IF i go ahead with the UK/US address will this cause a problem later on when XBL india arrives?

Regards

Vikas

try getting your hands on a 3month xbl gold trial code (comes bundled with some games) or purchase one off ebay - that should suffice till it officially launches in india.

and after that you can decide whether to top off your us/uk spoofed gamertag or chuck it for an indian one.

V

ps: read the stickies before starting a new thread.

I have an offline gamertag which I willl bring online when Live launches in India.

You could do the same. Use up your free gold trials to play with us online and play offline on a separate gamertag. Then one Live is launched, bring that gamertag online as an indian gt.

yeah you should, just create a new Hotmail id with US as your country and use that for a new gamertag on your 360.

When you'r done inform me ASAP so i can add you to my friends list and play some gears with you and others in the night time

thx a lot guys for responses , yes ill register with XBL US once my WiFi arrives.Till then ill practice ... to face the battering from the pro's here :wallbash:.

Yes i did read the FAQ before asking this question , and after i read this

Beware! Once the profile is created you cannot change your region

I didnt wanna mess up and get stuck with US registered version.

Thanx again ...

PS: yes i have a pro console ...

Archived