Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

2 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

I have a request- can we remove the new smileys that look like mobile phone ones and just keep the old emojis? Or at least put the older emojis on top? Prefer the old ones but i have to scroll all the way down. :P

+Infinity.This so much. These whatsapp type smileys are absolutely sh*t. 

Can you check if you're on the latest version of the Tapatalk app? Can't think of any other reason for this because it's working fine for me.
Yes I'm on latest version. I've noticed this issue with huge threads only and even error says something related to allocated memory.

Sent using Tapatalk

Can you check if you're on the latest version of the Tapatalk app? Can't think of any other reason for this because it's working fine for me.
Yes I'm on latest version. I've noticed this issue with huge threads only and even error says something related to allocated memory.

Sent using Tapatalk

Sent using Tapatalk

Sent using Tapatalk

Sent using Tapatalk

Sent using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Sent using Tapatalk

Mods, I'm still facing this issue on multiple threads. The latest one I noticed is TV series one.

Sent using Tapatalk

Not sure what it is, but I've just updated the Tapatalk plugin to the latest version. Let me know if it helps.
Actually not. Still facing issue in shopping deal, tv series threads. I've sentail to Tapatalk support as well lets see if they have Amy suggestions

Sent using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Actually not. Still facing issue in shopping deal, tv series threads. I've sentail to Tapatalk support as well lets see if they have Amy suggestions

Sent using Tapatalk

@HundredProofSam @JoeCool

Received fix and response from Tapatalk 7597fd515b7f5927409b90a3a13fb227.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...