Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

Few issues with the IVG mobile skin (using an iPhone)

1. While looking at the thread list, it shows the thread creator's name for "Last Post By"

2. On clicking on the spoiler button, the post expands but the spoiler text is not displayed. It just shows blank space.

3. Against your posts, It shows the image from your profile settings instead of the avatar

BUMP!

A little different kind of suggestion/feedback :

I don't know what is wrong here but all of the mods/senior members seem to completely ignore posts and comments made by newcomers. :huh: Unless of course we start a whole new topic. Then it gets them to type something. So what's the meaning of this? Don't you want more people becoming a part of this community? :unsure: I don't know what to say, but for now it seems they're all superficial people who just talk amongst themselves. :rolleyes:

Issues with mobile skin.

Yup. Seen them. Even I browse on the mobile and see them. They are not crippling thankfully.

I cant post or reply to messages using Opera mini on the Nokia 5800...

Have you tried any other browser?

I don't know what is wrong here but all of the mods/senior members seem to completely ignore posts and comments made by newcomers. :huh: Unless of course we start a whole new topic. Then it gets them to type something. So what's the meaning of this? Don't you want more people becoming a part of this community? :unsure: I don't know what to say, but for now it seems they're all superficial people who just talk amongst themselves. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't be intentional. It's the same scenario in forums across the world and in real life when a newcomer comes into a well established group. Stick with your contributions and you will get responses. We all stared out as new.

Mods

How abt creating a official Game recommendation thread ?.

eh what?

Mods

How abt creating a official Game recommendation thread ?.

I had a similar idea a couple of days back. Except it was for recommendations on gaming, cinema, music etc.

For instance, this is how it'll work. You tell everyone what kinda games (or anything else) you like, say platformers, and are looking for more such games. So if anyone has any recommendation they can suggest them (and gain some reps in the process).

But it'll need to be much more detailed. Maybe include a couple of games, as an example, that you really like.

Edited by Schrödinger

wat thread or post u exactly spking about ??