Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

1 hour ago, Keano said:

Condensed and Expanded views are now fixed. No more random spoilers when looking for most recent posts :dance:

yup, i missed this and good to have it back. Also the subscribed notifications work fine now.

Maybe have each member donate a certain amount of money to compensate for possible damaged/stolen/lost discs.

1 game at a time, for a duration of 1 month or less.

Just some thoughts.

Let me know if you need volunteers. I can help out(lot of free time nowadays :P ). Also go for reputation points which is better imo, and only members who contribute can be a part of it.

29 minutes ago, adity said:

Nah better don't involve money in all this. Honestly, if the requirements to join are strict enough, stealing shouldn't ideally happen. Discs normally don't get damaged tbh. It's an exceptional situation but yeah makes sense to have some guidelines in place. I'd say a good option is to have the shipper replace a damaged game. 

+1. Money complicates things.

Rep being an entry requirement will encourage members interested in the library to make contributions in game threads and gaming news threads. Not having a negative trading feedback and at least 10 positive feedbacks.

Do not have posts as a requirement. The spam will get outta control :fear:

Sent from Tapatalk