Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

Also, please check mobile version now. Pancake icon with Notifications should be visible. I've created a new default theme. Let me know if that broke something else (shouldn't because it is the default theme that came built in).

Working now on default mode

4 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Hey guys, firstly sorry for the prolonged time offline, especially during E3. A forum upgrade was long overdue and we anticipated some issues but we had no idea how many things could have (and did) go wrong.

That being said, we finally did get it done. We're now on a new version of the forum that has many new features, many of which even I haven't explored yet, but some of these might be quite useful.

A negative by-product of this upgrade is that the trading feedback plugin doesn't work with it, but I'm going to try and figure a way out there. Most of the other previous functionality should be there. I'll also look to add others like the much requested shoutbox.

Please use this thread to flag any issues that you may encounter as a result of the changes.

As @Assassins Creedsuggested, if you need i can help you out, i have an hosting business and provide server and support, for IVG i can help out for such crucial things for free.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Rep points are still there and visible when you hover on your profile.

Custom titles gone though :sadbye:

:cry: 

I was just 200 posts away from that hall of fame member title  :P  

The new forum look though….so awesome 

6 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Yeah, I'll have to look for a dark mode theme that is better optimised for this version.

Yes, please.

On a separate note, dayum, the forum feels lightning fast! Thanks a lot!

Edited by TRMNTR
Grammar
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

The ranks is nice addition. Thought titles should have been retained or some ways to add custom ranks?

The ranks didn't get auto-updated though. Even the badges are only getting assigned after the first post/reaction.

@HundredProofSam

Bugs

• The ranks didn't get auto-updated on first login. Even the badges are only getting assigned after the first post/reaction.
  • 'Enter' key doesn't work correctly if pressed right after typing the first word (without space).
  • I was unable to remove formatting (Bold) from a quote. Happens randomly.

Using Chrome Mobile.

Edited by TRMNTR
Tagged HPS
  • Like 1