Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

For that we need to move those threads to Clubs, Clubs do have that option but General members miss out..

I would love to have this option too :D on General forum 

We can use the ignore feature for that right?

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Mobile version seems to be broken. Couple of them reported on Discord that site is loading broken HTML page instead.

Screenshot_20210621-111039_Chrome.jpg

Its the Villain theme. Loads like this on PC too. Switch to Night or Default and its fine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Not member or thread specific. But we can create a member group to restrict them from posting in a particular section. Like how we have a TP Blacklist member group which is prevented from posting in TP but can post elsewhere.

Hmmm...that won't work. Was planning to restart the fan favourite & often requested  "babe thread" if such feature existed. 

@Snake :naughty:

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Hmmm...that won't work. Was planning to restart the fan favourite & often requested  "babe thread" if such feature existed. 

@Snake :naughty:

Jesse Pinkman Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

[mention=1641]dante77[/mention]  [mention=22348]Saad Sirguroh[/mention] Issue is because Tapatalk currently doesnt support this new version of the forums. They should be releasing an update soon.
I was afraid they would say something like that. Anyway, no big deal. Thanks man!

7 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

I don't know why you guys prefer Tapatalk. The mobile browser version is so much better.

Yep, tapatalk is just horrible.. Doesn’t hide spoilers either.. I guess ppl visiting multiple forums it helps to maintain all under one.. 

11 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

As a test, I've added Clubs to the sidebar on the forum homepage. 

That looks pretty decent!

Notes (IMO):

Who's Online looks quite cramped vertically. It'll look better as it was earlier.

Activity Stream can be put in it's place instead and stretched till the end-of-page.  

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

That looks pretty decent!

Notes (IMO):

Who's Online looks quite cramped vertically. It'll look better as it was earlier.

Activity Stream can be put in it's place instead and stretched till the end-of-page.  

Yes, Users and Birthdays at the bottom looks better

Sorry for bringing up my request for a logo change again. I understand that most of you may like this design but is it possible to reduce the size the letters to fit inside the game controller. It is giving me OCD vibes as it is not asymmetrical. 

Edited by Mysteryman
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Not looking at a logo change at the moment. Thanks for the feedback though.

This is intentional and it is responsive. It's designed to cover 90% of the screen's width. It makes for better readability.

OK. Looks a bit more than 90% but its ok

Capture.png

EDIT: None of the options to post image are working. BB or html lol

Edited by dante77