Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

Thanks. Would it be asking too much to have our own sharing image hosting only for conversation where we simply paste the image? Like in Teams or any other modern chat app, you just paste the image and it works. Even posting images through Tapatalk is easier since it doesn't require any image host.

Also, what is the algo for Rank? like what processing it does to make someone a newbie or Enthusiast? 

The club thing in the right does not look good. The whole right container is unnecessary IMO

Edited by dante77

We already have image uploading storage option. You can simply post the image and it will upload as long it is below 500 kb. 

unknown.png

I personally just use my Discord -> upload images there -> paste link on forum. 

9 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Also, what is the algo for Rank? like what processing it does to make someone a newbie or Enthusiast? 

This is based on the user activity. 

Making a thread gives you 10 points

Commenting gives you 5 points

Receiving/giving a like gives you 1 point

• Like 1

We already have image uploading storage option. You can simply post the image and it will upload as long it is below 500 kb. 

unknown.png

I personally just use my Discord -> upload images there -> paste link on forum. 

This is based on the user activity. 

Making a thread gives you 10 points
Commenting gives you 5 points
Receiving/giving a like gives you 1 point
Thanks a lot. Clears everything up.

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

Thanos dropped by again. 

But this time we have no feedbacks left at all. I was looking at TP and don't know if I should trade with someone by paying first or not because there is no feedback to refer to.

• Like 1