Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

On 8/15/2021 at 4:51 PM, koolkunz said:

Unable to login in on a new mobile device through chrome, Every time I try to login I get email from IVG saying ' New Device Login' but the log in request times out and it doesn't log me in. Can anyone help with this?

Same error for me. Afaik currently try to not log out from the devices until its fixed

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

That's because of Jio's CGNAT which gives many devices the same ip. If a single device is part of a botnet, it trips the DDos protection system. 

What's the solution ? Can't change ISPs. And other sites which have same DDOS give a captcha image if the protection trips. Here, we are stuck in an infinite loop. The id number just keeps on changing every 5 seconds. 

43 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

What's the solution ? Can't change ISPs. And other sites which have same DDOS give a captcha image if the protection trips. Here, we are stuck in an infinite loop. The id number just keeps on changing every 5 seconds. 

Happening to me as well but abruptly. It's working okay for now. I am on ACT.

39 minutes ago, Walker said:

Happening to me too off and on. I'm on Airtel.

Probably sometimes the addons also interfere with cloudflare functionality. Try running without addons and see if it persists.

5 hours ago, koolkunz said:

It wasn't working for me yesterday, was on an endless loop. But today it is working. (On Airtel Broadband)

Spoke too soon it seems, it is taking multiple redirects to actually load the website and sometimes it just ends up in a endless loop. Something is definitely wrong with this implementation.