Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

On 9/7/2021 at 10:54 AM, b!T said:

IVG login is seriously messed up. Got a new phone and can't seem to login. Only have access from laptop for now. Is there anything we can do?

I tried to login from a temp. phone and even though I was receiving a mail about a new login, it didnā€™t let me through.

Finally it allowedĀ once and wanted me to answer the previously set security question but the question wasnā€™t the one I setĀ earlierĀ (have a ss of it).

So I had to recover it via mail and set security questions again and now I am afraid that it will throw the same error when I get my phone back from RMA.

40 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I tried to login from a temp. phone and even though I was receiving a mail about a new login, it didnā€™t let me through.

Finally it allowedĀ once and wanted me to answer the previously set security question but the question wasnā€™t the one I setĀ earlierĀ (have a ss of it).

So I had to recover it via mail and set security questions again and now I am afraid that it will throw the same error when I get my phone back from RMA.

Ā 

I somehow managed to setup authenticator and was able to login. Took some time but finally logged in.

6 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Any issue with Ignore user feature?

I am now seeing posts from the people in my ignore list. Whats weird is seeing posts only made byĀ few of the users in the list. Checked the profile settings and all of them are still thereĀ in ignore user list.

Ā 

They probably made another account. Some people couldn't log in because of a website glitch and so made new accounts.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by dylanjosh
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, b!T said:

I don't have my old phone anymore so lost 2FA access for discord. Can't find the backup codes as well. Is there any other way to access it?

Ā 

No.

Ā 

That's Discord's policy. No other option but to create a new account. Same thing happened to me as well a few months ago.