Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, dante77 said:

Logging via mobile using Chrome browser and it is asking to authenticate via Google authenticate app. Is there any other way to do it? I am not able login any other way.

Same question, I changed phones and now google authenticator needs to be initialized, it's a pain and email recovery does not work.

@HundredProofSam can we remove authenticator, and any possibility to go for OTP verification for 2FA

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 1

The 2FA is very slow on website login. After hitting the login , seems it takes up to a 1min for the code entry prompt to come up.

(For some reason my Chrome doesn't remember me even if i click on "remember me", so i have to wait and do the key all the time). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2021 at 1:23 PM, AtheK said:

Same question, I changed phones and now google authenticator needs to be initialized, it's a pain and email recovery does not work.

@HundredProofSam can we remove authenticator, and any possibility to go for OTP verification for 2FA

Use Authy instead of Google Authenticator. You can easily carry your account from device to device without problem. 

Google Authenticator should anyways be avoided as an authenticator. 

• Like 1